IGNORED

Danny Jumping For Joy!

Tim S

Did anyone watch the champions league final last night????

If anyone ever thinks that Danny Wilson never shows any passion when on the touchline, you should have seen Jose Mourinho last night!!! The man had just won the biggest trophy in club football and he had a face like he had won the lottery (triple roll-over) but lost the ticket!!!

He made Danny look like the happiest man alive... my god - I dont think even Danny could look THAT glum after winning something!!

Did anyone watch the champions league final last night????

If anyone ever thinks that Danny Wilson never shows any passion when on the touchline, you should have seen Jose Mourinho last night!!! The man had just won the biggest trophy in club football and he had a face like he had won the lottery (triple roll-over) but lost the ticket!!!

He made Danny look like the happiest man alive... my god - I dont think even Danny could look THAT glum after winning something!!

Probably cos he's thinking 'sh!t, i've gotta win this again next year with Chelsea!'

Did you ever see Wilsons celebrations on both Goodfellows and Roberts' goals? It was certainly not muted, the jaw was wide arms aloft and jumping for joy.

Yeah I did - it looked good seeing him show that much passion for us scoring!!!

Until then, the only other time i have ever seen him let himself go like that after us scoring was against Mansfield when Roberts struck the winner in the 95th minute!

I'd like to see it more often - starting with him celebrating the winner on Sunday!! :sub:

Speaking of which, anyone dare to predict the score?!?

I'm going to go 2-1 to City, with Roberts and Miller (remember him?!) scoring and that cheating wa***r Leon Knight diving and winning them a penalty!

Archived