IGNORED

Del- Good Impact So Far?

Mr Popodopolous

Haven't been on here for some while, have been very busy etc. Anyway, from afar it looks like we're turning the corner, some very encouraging aspects from what I've seen and heard. 7 pts from 3 games is a solid foundation and the defence seems much improved. Playing 4-5-1 I take it, seems to be working touch wood.

Anyway, certainly a bit more optimistic than 9 or 10 days ago and fingers crossed. It could of course be the new manager bounce but seems quite positive so far all in all. What is most encouraging is the fact that after we have conceded we have come back- last minute at Barnsley and yesterday after a dominant first half. Better mental strength it'd seem. Fitness? Again I haven't seen enough to comment on that but cautious optimism so far...

Haven't been on here for some while, have been very busy etc. Anyway, from afar it looks like we're turning the corner, some very encouraging aspects from what I've seen and heard. 7 pts from 3 games is a solid foundation and the defence seems much improved. Playing 4-5-1 I take it, seems to be working touch wood.

Anyway, certainly a bit more optimistic than 9 or 10 days ago and fingers crossed. It could of course be the new manager bounce but seems quite positive so far all in all. What is most encouraging is the fact that after we have conceded we have come back- last minute at Barnsley and yesterday after a dominant first half. Better mental strength it'd seem. Fitness? Again I haven't seen enough to comment on that but cautious optimism so far...

Yes, we know you've been very busy Mr Popodopolous what with all that pesky Euro/default business going on.............SORT it out!

Archived