IGNORED

Quote From Andy King (swindown Manager)

Guest Nailsea Rocker

The more I think about that quote, the more I think he was TRYING to say that Swindon and Hartlepool were the better sides over the course of their semi-finals.

Certainly in our case, you could argue he was right - Hartlepool played well.

Unfortunately he's spent too long living with the Swindon family and now he can't speak proper.

Guest Rikku

Hartlepool did play well but, to point out the obvious, football matches are won by scoring goals. At the end of the day, we scored more goals than they did. We didn't get lucky with fluke shots - the goals we scored were well executed and perfectly good. Therefore, our place in the final is completely justified. I can understand that Andy King might think it unfair that his side went out on penalties when they'd performed better than brighton over two legs - but that's his own fault for having muppets like Gurney playing in the squad!! To top it all off, they say the table doesn't lie and now the third and fourth placed teams are facing each other in the final. Seems fair enough to me! (But then I might be a little biased!) :sub:

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

You can see his point , Obviously the teams who finish 5th and 6th are better than the teams that finish 3rd and 4th ................ ****

I feel a chant of 'are you watching andy king' being sung loud and clear on sunday :sub:
I've already been on the Brighton site and suggested it, that we all sing it it! It is of course why we finished 3rd, and Brighton finished 4th, instead of fluking a draw against Hartlepool..the worst sides in the playoffs my @rse!!

###### loser....although I know some decent Swineden fans, I ###### hate them more than I hate the Gas or Baadiff....they really, really p*** me off. Gobby ######s!!

Guest benqpr

The mans talking out of his @rse

You deserve to be there, you have played well all season, I'm not sure about Brighton deserving it, but I suppose you need another team to beat off the park.

Good luck in Cardiff, lets hope you get the win that you deserve, and we'll see you in Div. ONE next season. :sub:

Archived