IGNORED

Dolman Late Returners

Economou

I don't understand the mentality of SOME in the dolman, I know it's a minority , but week after week, you see the same few come into the game late, first in the queue to get into the dolman on 40mins, regualry not back out till 50mins plus in the second half, the leave the game early.

Why even bother?

I don't understand the mentality of SOME in the dolman, I know it's a minority , but week after week, you see the same few come into the game late, first in the queue to get into the dolman on 40mins, regualry not back out till 50mins plus in the second half, the leave the game early.

Why even bother?

I agree with this. I wonder how much % of game time some of these people miss and how many goals as well? Crazy.

Not as bad as the nob stomping his feet climbing the stairs between Dolman B and C during the minutes silence. There is always one absolute cretin... why not just stand still?

Or some **** in the atyeo whos mobile went off 10 second into the silence,namely me, ground please swallow me up- :disapointed2se:

Why even bother?

one day. when you are old enough to drink beer, and have given up hope of the club ever achieving anything you will understand.

Why even bother?

WOW a superfan everyone should be like Donald .Three cheers 4 Donald

Archived