IGNORED

Del On Talksport

Gakoe

More I hear the more I feel guilty for doubting him. Well done Del

You aren't alone there and I think it was totally down to him being virtually unknown to us down south.

I'll be honest and admit I'd heard virtually nothing of him before as a manager, but the more I heard of the universally positive views on him from the saints fans on various threads, the more excited I got about the prospect of him coming to manage us. If you hadn't followed these discussions, it's perfectly natural to be skeptical about his potential.

I think that was why we had two very polarised groups of fans on this forum on the lead up to his appointment. First we had the ones who had read so many positives coming from saints fans and other areas of the football world and were getting really excited about what he could bring to BCFC. Then we had the people who had missed all this discussion and were therefore understandably concerned we could be making another very big mistake.

I reckon its great that we now all seem to be of one mind and a belief that we have landed a great double act who can drag City out of this rut that we've got ourselves in. It's still early days, but the improvement on the pitch and the mood in the stands over the last couple of weeks has been remarkable and imho this could be the turning point for this club and at last we have some cause to dream of some exciting times ahead for us long suffering City fans.

Hear hear! Considering I hadn't even heard of him before! He seems to know his stuff, a world apart from Millen!

Millen was a deep thinker while McInnes is a doer.

Decent shout - I think he'd make a very bright assistant in that respect.

I'm sure he was jesting about being a deep thinker (mocking Robbored) - he is anything but!

But yes, he was a very assistant. No reason why he still could'nt be IMO.

I'm sure he was jesting about being a deep thinker (mocking Robbored) - he is anything but!

But yes, he was a very assistant. No reason why he still could'nt be IMO.

A very mild mannered assistant? dunno.gif A very polite assistant?dunno.gif A very helpful assistant?dunno.gif

A very NICE assistant.yes.gif

Archived