IGNORED

Between The Sticks

the frampton balti

between the sticks  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Much criticised both this season and last i believe the dj's popularity will change along with the teams fortunes . However of our recent keepers under different circumstances but with the new regime which keeper would you prefer to see in the city line up? The infectious spirit of basso , the rising talent of henderson . the raw enthusiasm of gerken or our current england no11!!!!

Now im more than happy with jamo but i'm gonna go henderson.

Onward and sideways.

Has to be Basso. May have dropped a clanger or two but more than made up for it. Getting on but has experience at this level, still performing well and getting clean sheets with Hull, and could play for a few more years yet. Makes no more mistakes than DJ and DG, and has definitely made more game winning saves than the two put together. Hendo would be my second choice, but we've never had a chance to see enough of him for a consistent period of time to get a fair representation of his ability.

Archived