IGNORED

Asda Selling City Shirts

Barrs Court Red

You might not want to read this from the sags forum;

4evergas67

07 November 2011 - 08:16 PM

Lets just say i have taken a couple into the changing rooms at my local Asda (not gonna say which one) on a few occasions now.

So for any sh!theads reading this and thinking of buying one from Asda i would give it a bloody good wash before you wear it.

4evergas67

Lets just say i have taken a couple into the changing rooms at my local Asda (not gonna say which one) on a few occasions now.

So for any sh!theads reading this and thinking of buying one from Asda i would give it a bloody good wash before you wear it.

What a nice person, hope someone finds out who he is and the company sack him. What a cock.

4evergas67

...does this mean the Bums Gone To Ass'da? - DIRTY GASTURD!! :punish:

Not sure they've admitted an offence though.

What an utter loser mind.

Really? I can deface the goods of a store, potentially cause a biological hazard associated with products they are selling, and not commit an offence?

I guess the only think against it is the lack of information, and then also the fact that he thinks he's hard posting something like that on an internet forum, but almost certainly never carried out the act....

So let's get this straight, some closet City fan is taking a crimson piece of polyester with our club badge festooned in all it's glory upon it's left breast into an Adsa changing room, as he closes the curtain all his widest dreams are coming true, he takes his 6 fingered paws and dresses himself, he falls to his knees, the burden finally lifted from his shoulders, hallelujah, this inbred has finally realised his dream of supporting THE team in Bristol.................but wait, alas his excitement is too much to deal with.............for the 3rd time this week, this poor pikey has "soiled" himself and the glorious red shirt, coming out of the closet will just have to wait!!!!! The pain of the gashed continues.......

Archived