IGNORED

It's That Fa Cup Time

94th Minute

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One of the truly magical competitions in football, the only time I really care about the top flight teams at all. Nothing excites me quite like, even the draw I'll tune into every time with some genuine excitement as the teams are plucked out of the bowl.

It wouldn't be the FA Cup without a hypothetical question though.

Without a doubt McInnes has got us playing some high quality football, and there is a feeling that anything can happen. However also after our slow fall from the highpoint of the playoff final in 2008 I'm sure we're all aware that we have to cherish the moment, this could be first season syndrome, the players are playing with passion and regardless of what happens in the next 6 months there are no guarantees of how we'll turn up the season after.

So, with no foresight beyond May 31st 2012 what would you prefer:

We win the FA cup, but finish 7th in the league, missing out on the playoffs by a single point

We go out in the 2nd round of the FA cup to Bristol Rovers, but make the playoffs by a point, going on to win at Wembley

do we even play in the 2nd round?

Oh, sorry. I thought it was only Premier League teams playing in Europe who got the bye into the 3rd round... the meaning of the question is still obvious though.

It's unlikely Rovers will beat Corby, so even if we were in the 2nd round I don't think it would have made the scenario any more realistic

Play offs by a country mile.

Ask yourselves, what is the prize money for winning the FA Cup?

Who gives a ****. Its not as if me and you are going to see any of the money anyway isit? The FA cup is a major trophy, something we have never achieved, its gotta be all about that surely?

Archived