IGNORED

Unite Please

Dolman Block B

UNITE PLEASE

Gents, boys and girls.

I feel really humbled tonight. Went into Bristol City Centre today for a few beers and a bite to eat with the Mrs.

Was totally amazing as there was a huge Rememberence service/parade going on.

Went into a local pub and there were four Ex Millatary men, rammed with medals, looking proud as ****, sat talking, laughing and enjoying their afternoon.

Bought all four of them a beer.

Jesus. You thought id had given them a million pounds. All saluted then told me and the wife their stories!!!!

Jesus, forget football. These fellas are the real deal and you really have to take your hat off to them. The wifes eyes were streaming within five minutes.

One was a City fan, one a Portsmouth fan, the other two not really into football.

But for me and all of us it surely puts life into perspective. These men fought for our country and the reason we are all here

Lets all Unite and thank these people for what we have.

Without their effort we would have nothing

Arn

Spot on Arn spot on mate.

Also if you see anybody who is serving now, thank them, and buy a beer for them, these guys and girls deserve everything they get, its a bitch of a job, knowing the world is carrying on, while they risk life and limb daily in that shithole Afghan...the Korean, Malayan, Suez, NI, Radfan, Borneo, Falklands, Kosovo & Sierra Leone vets all know what they are going through. I dont think a lot of people realise what a real shithole Afghan is at every level....

Indeed. Makes you proud, We have the best trained armed forces in the world, and the most respected. We take our freedom for granted, but I know I live in the safest country in the world, thanks to these guys.

Well said sir. I am proud to have served, and I am totally 100% behind our troops and all their allies, step forward Denmark, Czech Republic, Estonia, Holland, the US, Aussie, NZ and Canada

Archived