IGNORED

Rsg Gone Pink

Craven arms

you disagree with funds going into the club i take it..........

How did you come to the conclusion?

He said he thinks £40 for a poorly made Polyester top is a poor show and the OP should ask for a refund. Nothing to do with funds going onto the club.

I bought two Schott jackets for £40 notes the other day. Just shows you how over priced these replica tops are.

I dont mind paying a £10 for the top when they are reduced down but 40! Not a chance.

you disagree with funds going into the club i take it..........

I would if they are happy to fob off cheap jack sh1te to their of fans. A no quibble return should be in order as long as the relevant washing instructions have been followed

I think the adidas kit is pretty good quality. Have you seen the quality of the Rover's shirts (as a comparision)? I think they cost around £36. My kids live in their city kits and they last the whole season easily.

I think you would struggle to find another football kit that is superior to the Adidas stuff.

What I don't understand is how a man made fibres colour can run,unless the white printed logo becomes somewhat transparent letting the red come through.The problem probably lies with the printed logo.I also won't buy one,not becuase of the price,but because the two times I have bought one we were relegated.

Hasn't been a good quality shirt since the Nibor ones, they are still in great condition many years later....if only it still fit.

Modern shirts, adidas, puma, lotto, etc are all as bad as each other sadly.

That said ALL are better quality than TFG....yuk

Out of interest, does anyone have any evidence that our replica shirts are produced in a "far east sweat shop"? I'm pretty sure there's EU legislation about EU-based companies maintaining a minimum standars RE: conditions in their non-EU factories. Plus, i bet you any money i could find sweatshop-made clothing in pretty much anyone on here's wardrobe. I haven't got an RSG top, but I've got last years Adidas and thats not run at all. I suspect it's as much to do with people washing on too high a temperature or with other non-colourfast items. My advice? Get a competent wife or girlfriend!!!

I had a name printed o the back of my shirt....this is very close to becoming Pink also...

cold hand wash for the first 2 washes, then luke warm hand wash for the next 2, then 30 degrees in the machine thereafter and you'll be fine.

you just gotta read the imaginery label on the left side of your brain ;)

p.s. now your gonna need the right rear part of your brain to muster up the courage to politely but firmly ask for a replacement so you can start over.

Archived