IGNORED

Very Dissapointed With Evil Post Coverage

Big Red Rich

Page 31 full of false and incorrect information. This is what i would expect from the evening post in general. Not when we are going to be donating more then £5000 to them. Time and time again they let Bristol Football down. :o;):me?:

What the hell is wrong with these people, seriously. Stuff the game of football for a start, were just here to make money for a bl00dy good cause. There are plenty of other charities falling over themselves for the money.

Someone from the paper need a fine pointed shoe up the read. Anyone seen EDR today? :sub:

Am I over reacting or can some people see my point? To label a staunch gashead a city fan is just plain lazy. One simple phone call.

:@ :@ :@ :@

Guest WillsbridgeRed

They're probably more concerned with printing about OAP's moaning about the busses, People moaning about cyclists and everyone moaning about the Fountains.

I have never seen a good peice of journalism from the rag - I know many others with there was an alternative

They're probably more concerned with printing about OAP's moaning about the busses, People moaning about cyclists and everyone moaning about the Fountains.

I have never seen a good peice of journalism from the rag - I know many others with there was an alternative

Ha Ha Ha spot on mate!! It's such a load of rubbish ain't it. People with nothing

better to do than moan moan moan!

Does come in handy when you run out of toilet paper though :sub:

Guest bristolbred

When i was a lad, growing up in Avonmouth, the Evening Post was good for one thing!!, :me?:

A quick read, then torn into strips, hung behind the door of our outside toilet, and you can imagine the rest!!, :D:D

Cheaper than Andrex, and not as greasy as Izal!!. :o

Ah! Those were the days!!. :sub:

;)^_^

Guest bristolbred
theyve got us playing brighton city, really quite poor for the biggest game theyve covered all season
Brighton City!!!, :D

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!.

Now we are doomed!!. ;)

they have yet to be defeated!!. :me?:

Mind you though, ...............

They have yet to win also!!!, :D

:sub::o;)

:sub:^_^:D

I've just seen the Bristol Final edition of the Evil Post to find the picture shrunk by a third.

I'm assuming they dont actually want our money???

Surely, the more people that know about this game, the more people that attend, the more money the EVENING POST'S charity makes from it.

Are they stupid of something??

Archived