IGNORED

Jamal Campbell-Ryce

foghornred

city.gifNot sure what has happened to JCR but he was in the side and then not in the squad when I thought that he deserved a place on the bench at the very least and thought that the new manager did not fancy him but then I my have found out why. I was really surprised to see him working at the Oxfam depot in Portishead all this week, then I was told that some people did community service there and wondered if he had done something wrongnono.gifor was just helping out of the kindness of his heart innocent06.gif?

Anyway I hope to see him back on the pitch soon in a City shirt.

Not a crap player but not a good one either. Looking much better with him not in the team. Would like to see him leave and be a success elsewhere, maybe a charlton or huddersfield going for promotion from league one

He Has been found out within days by the gaffer, decent player but a right winger not a left one, we needed someone going outside pulling crosses back not someone coming inside and not crossing at all. unfortunately for jcr he aint better than albert so its goodnight. woolford has taken stick but he balances the side as would any lefty,

His problem is obvious. No left foot. But he'll never get a chance on the right because of whatsisname... Oh yeah ADOOOOMAAAHHH!! Sorry it is impossible for me to not get excited just saying his name.

He might get a chance in january if Albert's away on international duty at the African Nations.

Except he plays nothing like SWP.

No similarities at all then?

No your right, the pair of them have brilliant pace yet chose to use it by running in circles? JCR slows our play down so much, the 1 in 5 good games he has isnt worth a very average player slowing every single attacking move down by trying to beat 3 players then passing it back to Skuse. Hes a liability defensively and he offers very little going forward. Im glad hes one of the players Mcinnes has decided to cull. Typical GJ panic signing. Great debut for us too ;)

He is a decent player to have on the bench, but IMO not good enough to start week in, week out. When he is on the wing, he is very predictable and easy to defend against, when ever I have seen him, he doesn't really attack the defender, he goes round in circles looks for a pass back, then if not, just puts a ball in the box. Its like a routine and easy to defend.

No similarities at all then?

No your right, the pair of them have brilliant pace yet chose to use it by running in circles? JCR slows our play down so much, the 1 in 5 good games he has isnt worth a very average player slowing every single attacking move down by trying to beat 3 players then passing it back to Skuse. Hes a liability defensively and he offers very little going forward. Im glad hes one of the players Mcinnes has decided to cull. Typical GJ panic signing. Great debut for us too ;)

JCR doesn't have brilliant pace whereas SWP is lightning. JCR is a very tidy, skillful player, who likes too keep hold of the ball (maybe too much sometimes), SWP is very direct.

TBH your quote saying ' slowing every single attacking move down by trying to beat 3 players then passing it back to Skuse' basically outlines whats wrong with half of our fans, they all want to see us get the ball up the pitch as fast as possible and if we dont do that they continuosly moan, even if we keep the ball. The way Swansea played last year was incredible, but if we played like that you'd most likely say 'why are our players passing sideways all of the time, or why are we not trying to score as soon as we get the ball'.

JCR doesn't have brilliant pace whereas SWP is lightning. JCR is a very tidy, skillful player, who likes too keep hold of the ball (maybe too much sometimes), SWP is very direct.

TBH your quote saying ' slowing every single attacking move down by trying to beat 3 players then passing it back to Skuse' basically outlines whats wrong with half of our fans, they all want to see us get the ball up the pitch as fast as possible and if we dont do that they continuosly moan, even if we keep the ball. The way Swansea played last year was incredible, but if we played like that you'd most likely say 'why are our players passing sideways all of the time, or why are we not trying to score as soon as we get the ball'.

Spot on.

Archived