IGNORED

7/2 Tomorrow

94th Minute

I'm shocked by these odds, it seems to take no account of the bounce we've been on since McInnes turned up.

Found the odds at SkyBet, where also they are offering a £10 free bet to anyone who signs up to a new account... could it be the easiest £35 (original stake not returned) you've been given? I thought so enough to sign up myself!

Do they not take into account form when making the odds, or are we really huge outsiders tomorrow?

It won't be free you will have to place £10 I expect to get the "free" £10 and of course they take current form into account I assume you haven't studied Millwalls of late ?

No I haven't, I quite like City, used to be passionate but over the past few seasons it's gone, then this season under Millen I was completely out... so yeah, I missed a bit!

I can get back into it now though, so it's based on little more than the table, and knowing we're on a good run. Personally from what I remember we've got a better squad than Millwall, I still think these odds are outrageous

I must admit I haven't been able to sign up again, as I originally took advantage of their free £5 for Vegas, and it genuinely is free cash no deposit, take some cash from the Murdocks... you don't have do believe me though

I'm shocked by these odds, it seems to take no account of the bounce we've been on since McInnes turned up.

Found the odds at SkyBet, where also they are offering a £10 free bet to anyone who signs up to a new account... could it be the easiest £35 (original stake not returned) you've been given? I thought so enough to sign up myself!

Do they not take into account form when making the odds, or are we really huge outsiders tomorrow?

millwall have been playing well of late and have given a few sides a good wack scoring 3 or 4 - twill be tuff for us

A very good system is this.

Select the best threefold out of the following.

Rangers, Celtic and the top four in the Premier League. You are selecting the best 3 out of the top 6 teams in Gt Britain.

This system has shown a regular 80% return. Do not detour, stick to the system.

If City are to be serious, just look at the table. Even if we win we still wont move up the table. Mcinnes aside we are still 5 points from the team above. After that we meet Southampton, that will be a defining moment in our recovery as the next 8 matches are no easier.

A very good system is this.

Select the best threefold out of the following.

Rangers, Celtic and the top four in the Premier League. You are selecting the best 3 out of the top 6 teams in Gt Britain.

This system has shown a regular 80% return. Do not detour, stick to the system.

If City are to be serious, just look at the table. Even if we win we still wont move up the table. Mcinnes aside we are still 5 points from the team above. After that we meet Southampton, that will be a defining moment in our recovery as the next 8 matches are no easier.

Can't keep count of the times Rangers or Celtic have ruined my accumulators! Had 10/11 right yesterday needed a Rangers win :(

I had a pound on Maynard 1st and city 2-1 at 65-1. I thought we were going to get another, which would have suited me as I also had maynard 1st and 3-1 at 125-1. Nearly did it! I have a couple of pounds on us at certain away games, as we have defied the odds a few times now e.g. I almost won very big at Leics where our odds were astonomical. Our value at home is much worse, as is our form. It will be interesting to have a look at the odds for the Southampton game. I think we'll take them, maybe 2-1.

I had a pound on Maynard 1st and city 2-1 at 65-1. I thought we were going to get another, which would have suited me as I also had maynard 1st and 3-1 at 125-1. Nearly did it! I have a couple of pounds on us at certain away games, as we have defied the odds a few times now e.g. I almost won very big at Leics where our odds were astonomical. Our value at home is much worse, as is our form. It will be interesting to have a look at the odds for the Southampton game. I think we'll take them, maybe 2-1.

7/2 again for next weekend. Home form isn't great but if we play like we did today, stay a bit tighter at the back admittedly, it could be done.

Thanks for the tip mate. I did this and am quids in.. luvverly gubberly.

Archived