IGNORED

The Sun Newspaper Fifa Sepp Blatter Petition

AngelsBCFC

Nobody outside of these shores gives a crap. The old duffers in FIFA remember what it was like when the English were running world football and frankly, things are a million times better than those days for them.

Blatter for all faults, has changed the face of world football for the better, I think the British media should be the last people on earth to start lecturing anyone about standards.

Nobody outside of these shores gives a crap. The old duffers in FIFA remember what it was like when the English were running world football and frankly, things are a million times better than those days for them.

Blatter for all faults, has changed the face of world football for the better, I think the British media should be the last people on earth to start lecturing anyone about standards.

Agree with a reasonable amount of this post, but still don't think Blatter is the man. Like you say though, overseas- especially in much of Europe- it seems not to be a great issue.

Listening to Talksport presenter last night players in this country are calling on him to go (Blatter), the Saurez & Terry thing we are going crazy he had spent a week in France, they feel there is nothing to worry about this subject, English over reacting again, Evra a French player is involved in one of the stories. It happens on a sports pitch, not just football. Is this what Blatter was saying i don't know?

Archived