IGNORED

City 1:0 Brighton?

bcfcchris2016

In the first minute of the second period of extra time, a mis-hit shot from Tony Butler bounces hits Leon Knight on the back of the head and rebounds into the bacl of the Brighton net in front of the City fans. Knight is sent off for persistent diving with five minutes to go, after which Chris Roberts and Scott Murray takes the ball to the corner flag, repeatedly winning throw-ins and taking the ###### until time runs out.

Division One, we're having a laugh...

In the first minute of the second period of extra time, a mis-hit shot from Tony Butler bounces hits Leon Knight on the back of the head and rebounds into the bacl of the Brighton net in front of the City fans. Knight is sent off for persistent diving with five minutes to go, after which Chris Roberts and Scott Murray takes the ball to the corner flag, repeatedly winning throw-ins and taking the ###### until time runs out.

Division One, we're having a laugh...

Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. Quality mate

Guest XrAnGeX
persistent diving with five minutes to go
I had a strange vision of him standing up and diving ever 2 seconds repeatedly.

Haha... :sub:

I'd like to see Murray ! ! score.

I'm happy to just take a win though.

Guest benqpr

Leon Knight own goal, in the last minute of normal time. Then he gets sent off for diving, in injury time. HOW WELL LAUGH!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Sunday and see ya next season in DIVISION ONE...... :sub:

Guest rednick_74

I dont care who scores for us as long as we win. i cant believe believe rougier is a massive 14-1 to score the first goal, with william hills.. maybe a good bet considering his recent form??? :)

I'd go for the surprise choice of Marky Goodfellow coming off the bench to secure victory in the 72nd minute. Watch this space......

Archived