IGNORED

Target (Next 6 Games)

chowie

Just six more games until the half season mark.

10 pts from those six (should) put us half way to safety - 26 pts from 23 games.

I think 3 wins and a draw are feasible, got to be our target for boxing day and hope we have a great new year. city.gif

Sat 26 15:00 H Southampton

Tue 29 19:45 A Watford

December Sat 3 17:20 H Middlesbrough

Sat 10 15:00 A Derby County

Sat 17 15:00 H Nottm Forest

Mon 26 15:00 A Coventry City

10 pts from those six (should) put us half way to safety - 26 pts from 23 games.

I think 3 wins and a draw are feasible, got to be our target for boxing day and hope we have a great new year. city.gif

if we play the way we played today and cut out the unforced defensive errors, all of these teams are beatable. 10 points is well feasible.

if we play the way we played today and cut out the unforced defensive errors, all of these teams are beatable. 10 points is well feasible.

Agree, what impressed me today was when we lost the goal, under Millen we would of lost, but today after they equalized we could of scored three, they didn't get a shot on target after that the players believed they were better than Millwall we could of won that 4-1 and said we deserved that, Person the only player on the pitch apart from Millens squad, how can a team play like that we looked good at times on the ball, under Millen we would of lost that 3-1, football is confidence especially when you like the managers methods Maynard summed it up in his interview, we got a chance of keeping him now if not a 6m bid will come in again and we will snap there hands of this time who knows, maybe it's a honeymoon period for McInnes but what ever pro's say about him the Sky link before the game a lot of top managers think he is going fair in the game, time will tell, looking forward to the time though.

I could see us winning 4 of those 6 based on current form. All the away games are winnable, we have great records at the Ricoh and Vicarage Road and won at Derby last season.

Agreed! Picking thats 12 points, maybe a draw inbetween 13 points off 18 would be a good going.

When you start a season managers do look at games thinking must win, must, win Etc, but our manager is not looking forward yet, it's impossible for him to do this with the short space of time he has been here, 10 from 12 that was in his dreams, wow what a start, he has gone on record and said i will not look at the league until it matters, we have a massive job to do, i think he will look at the league at Christmas and everybody is feeling a lot better know, long road still ahead, massive win yesterday. We dragged a lot of sides into the mix after yesterday's result, otherwise we would of been five points off safety with Southampton to play next.

I could see us winning atleast 4 of those games.. continue playing the way we did yesterday and maybe we shall win all 6 :clapping:

Sat 26 15:00 H Southampton - Won 2-0

Tue 29 19:45 A Watford - Draw 2-2

December Sat 3 17:20 H Middlesbrough - 2-1 City win, we play well against NE teams.

Sat 10 15:00 A Derby County - 0-0 hard earned draw

Sat 17 15:00 H Nottm Forest - 3-1 City win, we are due to spank them.

Mon 26 15:00 A Coventry city 4-2 City win, we are their bogey team and will expect our ritual offering of 3pts

:winner_third_h4h:

4 points so far... were on track

Archived