IGNORED

Fly The Flag

Guest Harry May

Guest Harry May

Some information for those of you that want to avoid the massive queues on the Severn Crossings on sunday morning . And they will be massive if last saturday is anything to go by.

This weekend (from saturday lunch time to bank holiday monday ) it is the 3rd annual Welsh Cider festival . It is held at the Clytha Arms near Abergavenny , and they have over 30 traditional Ciders and Perries to drink. More details 029 2075 8193.

If you want to stop over Saturday night in the Chepstow / Caldicot area there are plenty of B'n'Bs and hotels. Brooklands Hotel 01291 430500 , Chepstow Hotel 01291 626261 , Castle View 01291 620349 are just some of them.

Also in Caldicot , there is a very good Indian restaurant , but I wo n't tell you about that as we are all going to be there , and I do n't want any riff raff spoiling our meal !

Also in Coleford ( 18 miles up the road ) there is a big music festival. A bit like the Ashton Court thingy with music spanning the whole spectrum.

Enjoy.

Caldicot Red.

Guest Harry May

Wesco , could n't post before as I've been putting alot of hours in at work recently.

Make sure you leave early sunday - the bridge will be manic !

Caldicot Red.

Archived