IGNORED

More Football Trivia

potbelly

I would have thought you knew you were not allowed to play in this one!!

In fairness - Jase did get this correct (in the end) last week.

:clapping:

For anyone wondering - he played for Bayern Munich in the afternoon before flying to play for Wales in the evening.

Ha Ha yes , sorry mate. Forgot about that (too much Natch) !!

I wondered how I knew it !!

Dagenham and Redbridge

Morecambe

Crystal Palace

Rochdale

Port Vale

Plymouth Argyle

That must be all 6? Unless we've missed one...

Correct

Here's another

Which player scored the first goal of both Glenn Hoddle and Sven Goran Erikson's England management career's?

Correct

Here's another

Which player scored the first goal of both Glenn Hoddle and Sven Goran Erikson's England management career's?

I know this one too... He's still playing as well amazingly. Ugo Ehiogu scored in that same game too for Sven. Legend. I won't ruin it for others this time though.

In the Championship, Bristol City are currently first in which statistic?

Might aswell reply to my own question , as this one has really bugged me for a long time.

On the 26th January 2010, following a 6-0 home defeat by Cardiff, Bristol City slipped into a negative goal difference from which they have not recovered

for a run of 84 (and counting) league games.

Even in our play-off year we only managed to get to about + 4 during the season!

Might aswell reply to my own question , as this one has really bugged me for a long time.

On the 26th January 2010, following a 6-0 home defeat by Cardiff, Bristol City slipped into a negative goal difference from which they have not recovered

for a run of 84 (and counting) league games.

Even in our play-off year we only managed to get to about + 4 during the season!

Surely that stat isn't entirely correct... We started the season on 0. That's not negative :city:

Archived