Your like again

That fought and died for

Your wee bit hill and glen

And stood against him

Paul Buckle's army

And sent him homeward

Tae think again

Just 3 words different to original

Ticks most boxs imo, but I just checked it out on youtube and the tempo is too slow, speed it up a bit and maybe it could work.

Not sure if it's been suggested yet but a good way to get some scotch tunes at the gate would be to take '(I would walk) 500 miles'. Take out most of it and at the point it gets to the loud 'da da da daaaa" in the chorus change it to 'del mc inn essss'!

Get it going between 2 parts of the crowd call and response with everyone doing the end bit together. Be like the red army chant in that potentially, it could go on ad infinitum!

Not sure if it's been suggested yet but a good way to get some scotch tunes at the gate would be to take '(I would walk) 500 miles'. Take out most of it and at the point it gets to the loud 'da da da daaaa" in the chorus change it to 'del mc inn essss'!

Get it going between 2 parts of the crowd call and response with everyone doing the end bit together. Be like the red army chant in that potentially, it could go on ad infinitum!

Ohh don't let Del hear you say Scotch, he'll tear yer balls off :) that is refering to the drink or Egg not the Scots the Language or Scottish the people, they hate people calling them Scotch :laugh:

I do like the I will walk 500 miles tune, I am sure someone put some cracking lyrics to here a few weeks back

Ohh don't let Del hear you say Scotch, he'll tear yer balls off :) that is refering to the drink or Egg not the Scots the Language or Scottish the people, they hate people calling them Scotch :laugh:

I do like the I will walk 500 miles tune, I am sure someone put some cracking lyrics to here a few weeks back

Sharp this morning aint we?

Here is the thread I think

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/140556-we-need-a-new-song/page__st__45

Sharp this morning aint we?

Here is the thread I think

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/140556-we-need-a-new-song/page__st__45

Aye that will be the coffee! Woke me up with a bang.

Yep one of the two that I didn't compose, my effort was awful, but the other two could catch on, easy to remember and easy to sing. Not entirely sure how it would sound in a cidered up Bristolian accent though!

We love you, we love you, we love you,

and when you play

we follow we follow we follow,

mcinnes is our hero, our hero, our hero,

and that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it,

wooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

HAS TO BE DONE!

**** me they are so flat I only just got what song it was :) no thank you, if it is sung like that!

Jesus I sound like a x factor judge! I'll go and sit down.

Been too long away from the Holy land :disapointed2se:..... out of interest.. do the ST or whatever supporter clubs print song sheets to sing and learn in the pub pre-match?

Can remember doing it in the Robins early 90's, and vividly in the 80's at Old Trafford *coughs* and how seriously we took organizing and rehearsing songs. still the best way to warm up the fans and know the songs for the coming fixture. nothing better than a few thousand fans all singing from the same hymme sheet as it were? How did we all learn my old man then?

Archived