IGNORED

We're Doomed.....

Xiled

Guest bristolbred

My wife, who happens to be Czech, hates this man with a vengence, after the way he slated the Czech Republic during Euro 96!!. :me?:

So, who got to the final that year, to be short changed by a biased Ref, who just so happened NOT to see the linesmans flag for the offside goal!!. ^_^

Don't care what he say's.....................

Because we are going to win, and we are going to be playing First Division football next season!!. :sub:

:o;)

I remember Lawro during Euro 2000. It was at the start of the tournament and the pundits were discussing who the 4 semi finalists would be. They went round the panel, all of them giving sensible predictions until it got to Lawro. He said something like "Italy, France, Holland and Belgium".

The other panelists suppressed their laughter but Lawro wouldn't back down - "Belgium, they're the home team, they're the home team" and he kept repeating himself.

We all know what happened to that prediction don't we? ;):o

Maybe we have got something to be worried about. :sub:

we`re doomed posts are not allowed even in jest; them seagulls are watching :sub: not a glimmer of hope should we give them.

Shoot down the Seagulls ^_^:D:o;):me?:

I do hate Seagulls!! Dirty, scary looking birds always scavenging around for scraps...with blood-red patches on the end of their beaks..and always crapping on your car windows when you go out for the day!! Damn I hate them...I much prefer the red-breasted Robin. Much more graceful, better to watch..come on you Robins!!

Guest Holly7406

He should know what he's talking about as he took us up the last time. I prefer Rockin Robins to dirty smelly Seagulls.

Archived