IGNORED

Who Will Start Tomorrow?

Who Are Rovers?

I think there will be a few changes because we are playing at home.

-----------------James-------------------

----Skuse---Fontaine---Tangs---Mcgivern---

------------------Elliot-------------------

---Adomah---Kilkenny---Pearson---Bolasie--

-----------------Maynard-----------------

This is what i would start,With probably the strongest midfield in the championship they work like they have an extra man,So i would want Elliot to get one of their midfielders out of the game,Maynard alone upfront but with the midfield pushing up with him when attacking.I would never even have woolford on the bench now,he makes some great little runs,but has no clue what to do with the ball after,where as Bolasie is one of the most creative players in the side.

I'm going to go for the same team as Millwall. Very balanced, allows us to defend in numbers but also allows more players to push forward without being too risky. Can go from a 4-5-1 to a 4-3-3. Del Boys got it sorted.

Edit: however I do think we're a better team and play better football with Cisse in the team.

I'm going to go for the same team as Millwall. Very balanced, allows us to defend in numbers but also allows more players to push forward without being too risky. Can go from a 4-5-1 to a 4-3-3. Del Boys got it sorted.

Edit: however I do think we're a better team and play better football with Cisse in the team.

Think we gonna start with the same 11 as Miwall game. But you never know how DM thinks. The thing is I feel sorry for BP at the moment. Who knows, NM and BT in front tomorrow?

Archived