IGNORED

Bloody Saints Fans

Bristolface

Just had a call from a Saints fan who wants to go down the gate today who lives just yards from the gate asking me if I could get him a ticket, When I asked why havent you got one already as you live so close and your team are playing where you live, he told me now only season ticket holders can buy tickets as we are such a small club we cant sell out and now have stoped sales to Saints fans because we are worried about fans's in wrong areas. I told him I think you have just answered your own question there fella. There is no way im getting you a ticket if you cant be bothered till today to support ya team so do one,

What a bloody cheek

Just had a call from a Saints fan who wants to go down the gate today who lives just yards from the gate asking me if I could get him a ticket, When I asked why havent you got one already as you live so close and your team are playing where you live, he told me now only season ticket holders can buy tickets as we are such a small club we cant sell out and now have stoped sales to Saints fans because we are worried about fans's in wrong areas. I told him I think you have just answered your own question there fella. There is no way im getting you a ticket if you cant be bothered till today to support ya team so do one,

What a bloody cheek

Refer to them as Southampton 'Skates' not 'Saints' because 'Skates' is the name they use for their Pompey local rivals. :laughcont:

Archived