IGNORED

City Vs Saints, Match Thread

Tom

Chaplow is a much stronger player, fortunately for you, you didn't see that. With Chaplow on the pitch Kilkenny wouldn't have had the time to pull the strings when you had the ball. Cork and Hammond were poor, gave nothing for Lallana, Lambert or Guly. No doubt we'll move on, it's an away game and we can't win them all, especially when the other team wants it more.

isn't there a saying about grannies, granddads and bollox.

Well done. You deserved all the points today. Adkins is a very good tactical manager but in my opinion his choices were wrong today. Your tactics were spot on and in my opinion you were probably as good as one of the top 2 or 3 teams we've played. I think we did miss Chaplow going off early on but I don't think having him would have changed the final result. Although you are 3rd bottom at the moment, I think you could be in the mix up or near come the end of the season. Anyway, well played and I hope we win the return game at St Marys :)

Atmosphere is brilliant, How is Del doing this? He has proven his doubters wrong and some!

TOP BLOKE.

You may now say to me " You, the Ghost of Jim Morton, we SOOOOOOOOO right when you told us all back at the start how good a manager you were gonna get :laughcont:

Fantastic result for the Robins. Even I thought it might be a game that Del and Doc could not win . WTF do I know. It would seem the skys the limit .

Once again , well done to you all.... ;)

You may now say to me " You, the Ghost of Jim Morton, we SOOOOOOOOO right when you told us all back at the start how good a manager you were gonna get :laughcont:

Fantastic result for the Robins. Even I thought it might be a game that Del and Doc could not win . WTF do I know. It would seem the skys the limit .

Fairplay sunshine Del is one of a kind a very very good manager.

Hi Ghost Thanks & a geed win for the Super Saints today

I see Jody Morris didn't play today, is he injured?.

Can't fault you, we didn't turn up today and you did. You'll probably end up around mid table come the end of the season so I wouldn't worry about your position at the moment. Hope Chaplows injury isn't bad, really missed his drive today and when he went off we lost our width. Not really sure what was up with our players, just didn't seem interested.

mid table? avin a larf. this train is going all the way. 8 pts off the play offs.

Superb win for Del and the lads, result of the season, even better than the 0-0 at West Ham and that is saying something because that was superb too.

Great result. Well done boys EIEIEIO up the football league we go :dancing6::dancing6::dancing6:

What a good run we are in, great result. Yesterday I got the feeling that we should win. There is no Barca in this leauge. Think we can beat any team atthis division. DM and his partner have done a great job. Albert and Nicky, wow. Imo West Ham is goimg to win the leauge. We have to avoid relegaion but at the moment I look top six. Things can change fast in football, remember Hull. We will se in the next 5 games if we can remain our good form. City has now a gameplan, the players have confidence and the ball is on the ground. Albert can make every defender in cc. NM has find the net, Kilkenny is the dirigent. Defence tight and DJ is no 1. Lots of positives but tonight thats the way I feel. COYR!!!

Archived