IGNORED

How Dare We?

nickolas

How dare we beat (Barcelona) Southampton??!!?? Little old bristol city beating the world champs Southampton?? Well done you reds. Fantastic performance, fully deserved win. Onwards and upwards into the top half by xmas.

Onward and upward. We may be in the bottom three, but in a very strange league, we are six points above the bottom and yet only 8 points from a play-off place. Should we begin to dream the dream?

Onward and upward. We may be in the bottom three, but in a very strange league, we are six points above the bottom and yet only 8 points from a play-off place. Should we begin to dream the dream?

Can only hope to dream, praying%20smiley.gif Never been happier in the bottom 3

We just tightened the league up and dragged 16th to 21st into the relegation fight, hahah.

As I posted on your match thread. Well done. You deserved all the points today. Adkins is a very good tactical manager but in my opinion his choices were wrong today. Your tactics were spot on and in my opinion you were probably as good as one of the top 2 or 3 teams we've played. I think we did miss Chaplow going off early on but I don't think having him would have changed the final result. Although you are 3rd bottom at the moment, I think you could be in the mix up or near, come the end of the season. Anyway, well played and I hope we win the return game at St Marys :)

Archived