IGNORED

You Have To Think Don't You?

Lew - T

What in the hell were millen and wigley doing? I can't believe how much we have changed for the better in this short space of time! Absolutely brilliant performance and I couldn't fault anybody today. Up the city and bring on watford! We need as many fans there as we can. After all its only a tenner! coyrrrrrr

• Admin

What in the hell were millen and wigley doing? I can't believe how much we have changed for the better in this short space of time! Absolutely brilliant performance and I couldn't fault anybody today. Up the city and bring on watford! We need as many fans there as we can. After all its only a tenner! coyrrrrrr

Not any more it isn't. We've sold our allocation & I believe it will be £20 on the night.

I think the question you really have to mask is... Why the hell did Millen ever employ Wigley, clearly he didn't listen to the guy. First game After he was sacked Cisse was bought back in by Wiggers.

Makes you wonder what could have been, as commentated on before can't see the wood for the trees.

Looks look the management team cut off their noses to spite their face. Maybe Millen will have learned something from this if he is ever to manage again.

Well done Del, 1 for instilling confidence back into the team, 2 playing a formation that suites our players and finally 3 for getting the players to do what they do best, get the ball down and play.

• Admin

Have we sold out as we were given a second allocation weren't we?

Sorry, apparently more are due on Monday but I reckon a fair number will pay on the night as even at £20 it isn't bad value (especially given the standard of football we're playing atm, even £40 might be VFM!) & not too difficult to get to. Wouldn't be surprised with an away following of between 1000-1500.

I think the question you really have to mask is... Why the hell did Millen ever employ Wigley, clearly he didn't listen to the guy. First game After he was sacked Cisse was bought back in by Wiggers.

Makes you wonder what could have been, as commentated on before can't see the wood for the trees.

Looks look the management team cut off their noses to spite their face. Maybe Millen will have learned something from this if he is ever to manage again.

Well done Del, 1 for instilling confidence back into the team, 2 playing a formation that suites our players and finally 3 for getting the players to do what they do best, get the ball down and play.

Cuz Millen was useless.....i got shot down in flames when i stated i was underwhelmed when wigley was appointed, all the great and the good were saying it was a brilliant appointment......wigley was the most mute assistant manager ever....glad to see the back of both of them.

Archived