IGNORED

Just Like To Say.............

stfc_girl

good luck bristol city!!!obviously I'm a swindon town fan,and i admitt i have not particulary liked bristol city in the past!but i do wish you the best of luck in the playoff final.you are a very good side,and one of the best teams in the division!you are much better than brighton,and for those of you that watched our game against them will know that we were robbed(and such a shame as i was looking foward the the westcountry derby final :me?: )!so maybe bristol city could also win this for their west country pals swindon town-ay!? ^_^

half of my family support bristol city so they will all be travelling up to cardiff at the weekend,i had the choice to go and i know it would be great but i think it also may of been a bit upsetting knowing my beloved swindon are not there!Hmm, yeah that's really funny Tarquin. :o .so if your all going to cardiff have a great day!

once again best of luck,and if you get to division 1 hopefully we will be joining you there the season after the next!for all the local derbys :D plymouth,reading.... :sub:;)

c`mon city do the west country proud!!! :D

thanks

xx

Cheers for you message mate! Good luck next season! I think your lot are quite a good team an yes you did get robbed. :sub:

It would've been nice for a west country derby at a play-off fian. Even though i hate your lot and swindon is one of the teams i hate most, i am glad you didnt get to the final cause if we would have lost to you i could not have beared it. I would have also been even more nervous than i am already and would hve no fingers left (after biting my nails)

But anyway good luck for next season.

thanks! alas we found a reasonable swindle fan!!! my god this one is of a very rare breed. lets just wait for the parkin character to come on ere and talk his rubbish i.e matt hewlett is a far more gifted than tommy doherty :)

Guest Holly7406

Will still be a tougher league next season with the likes of Wimbledon, Bradford, Walsall, Hull and Doncaster all pushing for Promotin I bet.

Archived