IGNORED

Proud

harvey54

I'm a very proud City fan tonight. A neutral would have had difficulty telling which side were 5 points clear at the top of the league today.

I'm proud that we played football on the ground and didn't revert to hoofing it.

I'm proud that we chased and pressurised right up until the last minute.

I'm proud that we now use attack as the best form of defence.

And I'm proud that our defenders threw everything at the ball when they had too.

I was proud to sing and shout myself hoarse in what was the best atmosphere for a long time at The Gate.

Tonight I am a very proud man. Thank you Bristol City, thank you Derek McInnes and thank you Bristol City fans.

City til I die!!

Harvey x

Del Boy said, KEEP IT ON THE GROUND, KEEP IT ON THE GROUND, KEEP IT ON THE GROUND. OOooohhhhhooohhhoohhhhhh.

Sad to be listening on the radio. Didn't hear my song being sung! Sort it out lads ;).

Proud to be a city fan! Even more so than normal.

I'm a very proud City fan tonight. A neutral would have had difficulty telling which side were 5 points clear at the top of the league today.

I'm proud that we played football on the ground and didn't revert to hoofing it.

I'm proud that we chased and pressurised right up until the last minute.

I'm proud that we now use attack as the best form of defence.

And I'm proud that our defenders threw everything at the ball when they had too.

I was proud to sing and shout myself hoarse in what was the best atmosphere for a long time at The Gate.

Tonight I am a very proud man. Thank you Bristol City, thank you Derek McInnes and thank you Bristol City fans.

City til I die!!

Harvey x

Wow. I'm also very proud.

I'm not very emotional but I don't mind admitting to a lump in the throat when the crowd were in full voice, even close to tears when Maynard scored. I've not felt like that since Palace 2nd leg in the playoffs I don't think.

No city fan I know demands success but moments like that make me very proud indeed. It is all I wish for with City.

Archived