IGNORED

Now We Got Gillespie

Wardie

Guest bristolbred

I remember a few years ago, we were playing Brentford, at Griffin Park, on a Boxing day. And i was texting a Brentford supporter who had to work all the action from the game, even when we had a number 74, or something come on as a second half substitute!!. ;)

So the more the merrier, so long as they keep us riding high in the first Division!!. :me?:

:sub::o

I think this could signal the end for Peacock who has said he is worried about his future. It may also signal the beginning for Miller who I feel Danny is keeping fresh for next season.

Both do almost the same job and there will only be room for one in the squad, Danny has shown that by playing Peacock and Roberts, may be for shop window purposes or to prove himself.

I also reckon there will be a huge clear out, especially WHEN we get to division one !!

MM

Will there heck as like be a mass clearout - two or three players due to age but apart from that, there's no reason to start panic buying and disrupt a sucessful team.
Exactly. We cocked up last time because we went out and basically bought a new team with a few exceptions, keep the same spine of the side but with a couple of quality additions.

Someone to come in for Butler if he's not up to it, a central midfielder and a striker, i'd love to get Beckett or McPhee, or both :sub:

Will there heck as like be a mass clearout - two or three players due to age but apart from that, there's no reason to start panic buying and disrupt a sucessful team.
not really panic buying but if 1 or 2 do leave then cover in that

area is needed :)

Let Leapy go and replace him with an experienced player at the higher level. Andy Liddell possibly but i think something with more aerial prowess is necessary.

Prowess- i surprised myself with that word!!! :)

Archived