IGNORED

As Peacock & Bell Are Out..

Bristol Boy

Looks like a 4-4-2

.............................................PHILLIPS.........................................................

CAREY.......................COLES...........................BUTLER............................HILL....

ROUGIER.....................DOHERTY.......................TINNION................WOODMAN....

.................................MILLER.........................ROBERTS.............................

SUBS

STOWELL

GOODFELLOW

LITA

WILKSHIRE

MURRAY

You could go with Murray right, Rougier Left.

Rougier up front with Roberts, Murray wide and Miller Sub

Or even Murray & Goodfellow wide and Rougier down the middle (Now that is attacking!))

My money would be firmly on the above.

That gives DW his defensive 8 and attacking three :sub:

I wouldnt play woodman there! this is my team

PHILLLIPS

CAREY..........BUTLER.......................COLES.................HILL

MURRAY..........DOC..................TINMAN...................ROUGIER

ROBERTS............MILLER

SUBS:- STOWELL

FORTUNE

WOODMAN/BELL

GILLESPIE/PEACOCK

LITA

I think that team would do well personally.

Come on you reds!

Can gillespe play???????????

my team would be:

.............................................phillips.................................................

.......................................................................................................

.......carey..................coles...................butler.........................hill.......

.......................................................................................................

........................................................................................................

...murray..............doherty.....................tinnion(captain)..........rougier...

........................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................

...............................miller.....................roberts..................................

subs:

woodman

goodfellow

peacock/gillespe if he can play

lita

fortune

I'd give freezer a start down the left cos it seems as though that whenever he plays he dont do alot for the 89 minutes but scores in the other 1 so that could be vital on sunday. following on from the following query, is gillespie avaliable for sunday?? dont think he is.

I think murray has to start.. give the 2 footed rougier a.browns role

on the left, we have to go for it and win..

....................................PHILLIPS..............................

CAREY................COLES..............BUTLER...............HILL........

.....MURRAY................DOHERTY.................TINNION.............ROUGIER.......

..........................MILLER.........................ROBERTS.............................

SUBS

STOWELL

GOODFELLOW

LITA

WILKSHIRE

WOODMAN

He sat out of training today, I think its a fair assumption that he'll not be fit for the final.

Save him for the bench if he's 50/50.

I'm a great believer that if a play isn't 100% and you intend on using him for some part of the match, you'd be better off playing him from the start.

The reason behind it being............

If Peacock starts as sub and then comes on with 20 minutes left and he's our 3rd substitute and he then breaks down again, we are up poo street.

Or even if he was an earlier sub (1st or 2nd), you would then have to use another sub to sub a sub :)

Where as.........

If you start with Peacock and he breaks down, you still have all your options available to you on the bench.

That's how I'd do it but then again, if he's not 100%, he shouldn't be involved as he could end up being a hinderence to the rest of the players.

Guest jackhartlanduk

.....ROUGIER................DOHERTY.................TINNION.............GOODFELLOW.......

..........................GILLESPIE.........................ROBERTS.............................

I think goodfellow deserves a chance and gillespie shiuld start :)

.....ROUGIER................DOHERTY.................TINNION.............GOODFELLOW.......

..........................GILLESPIE.........................ROBERTS.............................

I think goodfellow deserves a chance and gillespie shiuld start :)

Gillespie can't play until next seson due to Transfer-window rules etc etc...he was registered with Liverpool!! Wouldn't be a bad place to make your City debut though!! Apparently he's starting training with us now and will be watching from the stands!!

Rougier and Murray will love the wide open spaces of the Mill :laugh: looking good lets hit em hard fast and quick; :laugh::blink::laugh:
That's where you can win this game. We prefer the narrow Withdean pitch. We don't have any decent wingers! :)

Guest jackhartlanduk

he can play because he is not signed to liverpool he is a free agent liverpool released him so therefore no contract

That's where you can win this game. We prefer the narrow Withdean pitch. We don't have any decent wingers! :)
ooh Danny Tinman are you reading this :laugh: Play 2 wide men :blink:

I cant help but remember the 4-1 win at the Withdean, Miller and Roberts destroyed them that day. If i remember correctly we had Amankwaah and A.Brown on the wings two fast players who like to run at their men. So for me it has to be Murray and Rougier on the flanks.

I think murray has to start.. give the 2 footed rougier a.browns role

on the left, we have to go for it and win..

.....MURRAY................DOHERTY.................TINNION.............ROUGIER.......

..........................MILLER.........................ROBERTS.............................

SUBS

STOWELL

GOODFELLOW

LITA

WILKSHIRE

WOODMAN

Couldn't agree more. At the Withdean, we played Amankwaah and Aaron, and their pace and width destroyed Brighton, along with Miller's goals.

I can see no good reason not to employ similar tactics on a much wider pitch.

I cant help but remember the 4-1 win at the Withdean, Miller and Roberts destroyed them that day. If i remember correctly we had Amankwaah and A.Brown on the wings two fast players who like to run at their men. So for me it has to be Murray and Rougier on the flanks.
Hinshelwood and Mayo were the full backs that day. Now its Virgo and Harding. Much better. :)

Guest BCFC Bu$$man

.....MURRAY................DOHERTY.................TINNION.............GOODFELLOW.......

..........................ROUGIER.........................ROBERTS.............................

.................phillips...................

carey..............Coles...........butts..............hill

murray..............Tommy.............tinns.............rougier

...................Miller..............Roberts

Subs:

Goodfellow

lita

wilkshire

fortune

woodman

No gillespie as he CANNOT play.

Archived