IGNORED

Sell Out Next Sat?

Welcome To The Jungle

Tickets are cheap for us, tenner each, even less for concessions. Even if Middlesborough don't sell out, we could get over 17000 I reckon and that would be no mean feat. If your gunna watch it down the pub on sky, you'd probs spend more on drinks than a ticket would cost. We can thrash those northerners and if not out by tuesday, be out the bottom 3 next sat.

Very unlikely to be anywhere near the crowd we had against Saints as it's on the box.

On the other hand, we did had a lot of potd turn up Saturday and they couldn't fail to have been impressed by what they saw, so at a tenner a ticket, we could see a fair few of them give it a punt and come back for seconds. I'd rather be at the match than watch it on the telly any day.

Very unlikely to be anywhere near the crowd we had against Saints as it's on the box.

On the other hand, we did had a lot of potd turn up Saturday and they couldn't fail to have been impressed by what they saw, so at a tenner a ticket, we could see a fair few of them give it a punt and come back for seconds. I'd rather be at the match than watch it on the telly any day.

at a tenner a ticket surely people will pay to watch the kind of football we have shown in our last two games - the club can certainly do no more to attract fans back on the pricing front.

Archived