IGNORED

Already Paid Full Amount With My Season Ticket

Robiness

The club say that they are careful to ensure that the full season ticket remains the cheapest way to watch every game when they are doing these special offers. I have to admit though it does take the shine of it a bit.

Hopefully people will take advantage and we fill The Gate and get behind the team.

COYR

Seems unfair that us season ticket holders are missing out on these cheaper ticket prices ,will we be refunded anything ,I guess not !!

I'm a season ticket holder and don't begrudge the odd cheap ticket deal.

We get the advantage of cheaper ticket prices anyway, plus discount on coach travel to away games if we want it and first shout when away tickets are released, so what's the problem?

Season tickets are always the best value if you can get to most home games. I think it's a great idea to offer reduced prices for Boro, it's on the back of a great run but it's on telly and at a stupid time so otherwise some people will be tempted to watch from home or the pub.

The club always states it is worried about the reaction of STH's when considering price reductions.

Well, as a season ticket holder I have no objections whatsoever.

I will still have my favoured seat and I will still be paying less per match over the season, so roll on the special offers and reductions to POTD prices to make watching Bristol City affordable to more people.

STH's in general will surely not rebel if prices are reduced - after all it is likely it would be mostly friends and family of current STH's, who cannot afford to go regularly at the moment, who would be taking advantage.

A friend of mine had a conversation with Kevin Smith (the commercial director) via twitter, and he said the club was being careful not to devalue season tickets by offering too many deals, but that the whole ticket price situation would be looked at for next season, including the possibility of an NUS tickets for students. Ask him yourselves on twitter if you want to know more, he'll reply.

The club always states it is worried about the reaction of STH's when considering price reductions.

I will still have my favoured seat and I will still be paying less per match over the season, so roll on the special offers and reductions to POTD prices to make watching Bristol City affordable to more people.

STH's in general will surely not rebel if prices are reduced - after all it is likely it would be mostly friends and family of current STH's, who cannot afford to go regularly at the moment, who would be taking advantage.

Nail, head, hit.

I am a season ticket holder and over the season I only pay roughly £15.00 a game there wont be 23 £15.00 games.

We need people through the turnstiles and if we do these cheap deals and they come back the club is making the correct moves, after the start we made in this league I think as a club we need to do all we can to attract people back and if that means lower prices then thats what the club has to do.

I'd rather the club also worked on reducing catering and drinks prices for people when they are in the ground because at the moment it is 'astronomical' the pricing structure.

+1

With Del Boy now in charge; I am hoping and expecting a decent cup run this year.

As S.T. holder's I am sure we will see further benefits from holding a S.T. with priority for away cup games.

Another reason to not be concerned about cut price tickets for the odd game.

Good move by City !!

What NtB said.

• Admin

A friend of mine had a conversation with Kevin Smith (the commercial director) via twitter, and he said the club was being careful not to devalue season tickets by offering too many deals, but that the whole ticket price situation would be looked at for next season, including the possibility of an NUS tickets for students. Ask him yourselves on twitter if you want to know more, he'll reply.

What name does he use on Twitter ?

Plus you get first dibs at playoff final tickets...

:innocent06:

I like your thinking! Ha ha.

It has been said many, many times by the club, that ticket offers are very carefully planned and thought out, so that a Season ticket IS ALWAYS the cheapest way to watch Bristol City.

I have no problem atall, infact I actively encourage them to do as many ticket offers as possible. It increases revenue, improves atmosphere and also gets people hooked again and hopefully a few more season tickets sold for next year off the back of it, once people realise what they are now missing!

Good call City and more of it. Lets get The Gate rocking again!

Archived