IGNORED

Sags Fans Again!

South Bristol Red

Mutual friend of a Gashead I went to college with. Seems he is engaged and all his family and fiancee are "sticking by him". Hmm.. Most on their forum don't seem to think it is that much of a big deal either.

Bit of a sticky wicket Mr Lintern.

Should have done a little time and maybe on the old sex offenders register. "West?" - "Here", "Sutcliffe?" - "Present", "Fritzl?" - "Ja"

Mutual friend of a Gashead I went to college with. Seems he is engaged and all his family and fiancee are "sticking by him". Hmm.. Most on their forum don't seem to think it is that much of a big deal either.

Bit of a sticky wicket Mr Lintern.

Should have done a little time and maybe on the old sex offenders register. "West?" - "Here", "Sutcliffe?" - "Present", "Fritzl?" - "Ja"................ lintern "here but no offence meant "

Well what a story, made my Monday evening! I know quite a few people that know him and they've always said he is a spanner, this would prove them right.

Can remember after we played Palace last season (That's right, he somehow manages to support two teams) he rang up the radio saying we'd get relegated. Good prediction there. Knob.

In all fairness this has nothing to do with football and if City had been Dragged into a news story like this we'd be raging! Still, what a bell end!

He was in Burton to watch the football. No football, no Burton. There's ya connection.

Well what a story, made my Monday evening! I know quite a few people that know him and they've always said he is a spanner, this would prove them right.

Can remember after we played Palace last season (That's right, he somehow manages to support two teams) he rang up the radio saying we'd get relegated. Good prediction there. Knob.

Dont know about being a spanner, he is a massive TIT.

The phrasing of this line made me chuckle:

They gain more points when the assault is more serious, leading Mr Lintern to grope the woman in Burton upon Trent.

Crikey, he groped her in the Burton upon Trent area! If it'd been in Frampton Cotterell that wouldn't have been as bad...

im hearing he is in manchester tonight for the palace game . MANCHESTER WARNING, WARNING, WARNING, lock up your women folk JASON LINTERN in the area ...............

The phrasing of this line made me chuckle:

They gain more points when the assault is more serious, leading Mr Lintern to grope the woman in Burton upon Trent.

Crikey, he groped her in the Burton upon Trent area! If it'd been in Frampton Cotterell that wouldn't have been as bad...

Just as well she wasn't from Shepherds Bush!

Archived