IGNORED

Ticket Office

bakes

queued up for the best part of an hour before the saints game to get tickets for watford away.

due to the club are still awaiting the extra allocation of away tickets i was asked to leave my name and phone number along with the client reference numbers of season tickets and would get a call on monday and would need to provide my credit card details over the phone to purchase.

If i did not receive a call by 3pm on monday i had to call the ticket office.

at 4pm today i called the ticket office and they advised me they had no record of me requesting tickets on saturday?

i asked for 5 tickets 2 adult and 3 kids, but was advised i could only buy 1 junior ticket per adult ticket so had to order 3 adult and 2 junior tickets even though there are 2 adults and 3 under 16's travelling with us.

the ticket office even had the cheek then to charge £1 per ticket as a booking fee even though i turned up on saturday to purchase the tickets from ashton date.

what a way to run a ball room!

seems they go out of their way to pee you off or they are just plain incompedent, i suggest the later.

anyway after that rant, cant wait until tomorrow, saturday was the best home game i have seen in years!

COYR

:tumbleweed:

All tickets are £10 each adults and kids ? So does it really matter how many adults or kids you had to have ?

They always charge booking fee's for phone and Internet bookings.

Not really the clubs thought you went to the ticket office when they had sold out.

So nothing to really rant about ! Just chill and enjoy the Match

All tickets are £10 each adults and kids ? So does it really matter how many adults or kids you had to have ?

They always charge booking fee's for phone and Internet bookings.

Not really the clubs thought you went to the

ticket office when they had sold out.

So nothing to really rant about ! Just chill and enjoy the Match

Think your missing the point!

just another excause to slag the club off I think thats the point,

I didn't think there was an adult and kid ticket due to it being a tenner across the board,

I've got nothing but good things to say about our ticket office always helpful and always quick to respond to a question

I think (but I may be wrong) that he's a bit annoyed at queuing for an hour, leaving his info and payment, then not getting the call due to them having lost his details! ..... what if it was a 'sell-out' and he had missed the allocation due to their 'misplacement' of his details? :dunno:

We'll call you back and then don't claiming they've never heard of him and then charge him an extra fiver because it now a phone booking even though he was there in the flesh on Saturday and queued for a hour to buy Watford tickets in person.

In the circumstances as a good will gesture they could of waived the surcharge and on Saturday they should of had large signs saying 'Watford tickets not on sell today'.

I can see why the OP would be a little frustrated with his experience.

I think (but I may be wrong) that he's a bit annoyed at queuing for an hour, leaving his info and payment, then not getting the call due to them having lost his details! ..... what if it was a 'sell-out' and he had missed the allocation due to their 'misplacement' of his details? :dunno:

He had not left his payment details ? And the club can't sale something they don't have and would be unable to note down the card details due to fraud prevention. Also I was stood by the ticket office chating from about 1:45 to 2:30 and I did not see any que's that would take an hour to go down.

He had not left his payment details ? And the club can't sale something they don't have and would be unable to note down the card details due to fraud prevention. Also I was stood by the ticket office chating from about 1:45 to 2:30 and I did not see any que's that would take an hour to go down.

Ok so he didn't leave his payment details...... I only wrote that to get a pedantic reply....... :disapointed2se: .... and he was obviously lying about the queues too. :dunno:

It's easier not to post on here sometimes..... :doh:

Archived