IGNORED

Does Anyone Know Any Pubs In Cheltenham

Guest Father Dougal

Guest bristol south end

some decent pubs down behind the Queens hotel there is an o'neils which had the champions league games on during the festival and there is a sports pub in town near the pedestrian area with loads of tellys, watched leeds V manu in there when city were up at cheltneham last season

Fuuny you ahould ask mate. Dont know if you read my post regarding the semi final and how i almost missed it. Basically I'm a student at gloucester uni and the tv in my local student bar had broke so i had to rush to Cheltenham to find somewhere showing the game.

After frenzied searching the good people of 'Scream' put the City game on the big screen for us and the rest, as they say, is history.

Scream is a short walk from the promenade and is roughyl in the city centre. They have the ability, unlike many pubs, to put different channels on different tv's so i would imagine they would definately show the game if you ask.

If you need more directions reply or pm me and i will be happy to obliege - i might even go there myself again - after the performance me and my mate put on after our two late goals id imagine they'd remember us!!

Archived