IGNORED

Watford Vs City - Match Day Thread

Ryan_BCFC

That second goal was really weird wasnt it!! Not sure if it deflected but the ball seemd to dip n slow in the air to hit the bar. Caught evryone out, bar a quick thinking beattie. Good result in the end. Thought it was a poor game overall though. Bring on boro. ( anyone know any websites i can stream the game from as im off to mexico on thursday??).

That second goal was really weird wasnt it!! Not sure if it deflected but the ball seemd to dip n slow in the air to hit the bar. Caught evryone out, bar a quick thinking beattie. Good result in the end. Thought it was a poor game overall though. Bring on boro. ( anyone know any websites i can stream the game from as im off to mexico on thursday??).

Bet365 or Swedish TV4 Sport on streaming :englandsmile4wf:

It was a disciplined performance. My only other game this season was Swindon and in comparison were 300% better.

Defense looked solid for the most. As a defender I enjoyed watching Nyatanga win his headers, gets positioned early.

Skuse bit shaky when sordell ran at pace but alot better passing.

Nicky had very little into feet, had a free header in the second half which anyone else would have scored!

Pearson looked very good, and even woolford did well when he came on.

Perhaps a few tired legs from Saturday especially near the end. Was an enjoyable match in which a draw was probably fair

Edit... Oops iv said Sordell all night, 10 was iwelumo!

Thought the lads looked a little leggy but showed real grit to come back, Watford's first was a peach and the second was just plain bad luck, we should have reacted quicker but what can you do?

The equaliser was a fluke beyond measure but we earnt our point - maybe Watford shaded it but we won the singing :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h: :winner_third_h4h: !!!!

hi everyone. just wanted to say well done to the great support last night, always singing, nice to see. (i know its not hard to out sing us :() you played some decent stuff, and dont deserve to be where you are in the league. good luck for the season.

cheers bud, nice atmos before and after the game, no probs, mingling in Wetherspoons . Proper club.:laughcont:

Archived