IGNORED

Bristol City Finances

Red Ferret

The thing to remember listening to the "banking crisis" chatter is that money is a figment of everyones imagination, no-one actually has any, (including the banks who are borrowing from eachother at stupid interest rates), and as long as everyone stops listening to that little voice in their heads and keeps borrowing from everyone else, we will all be fine. :shocking:

The last thing we need is an "emperors new clothes" sitaution, thats what killed Northern Rock and would probably kill all the others if the rumour mill is to be believed.

about 6 million, championship clubs can run at a 5-6 million loss when it comes in

Is this loss the club or Bristol City Holdings? I thought that was how we would be getting around that ruling. Portsmouth have done the same thing and are arguing that it is the holding company that has gone into administration, not the football club. They believe this will prevent them from being deducted points...

Brilliant additional write up :read:

All about the stadium isn't it? missing piece of the jigsaw as it were...my God, I'm actually a little worried now it might not get build at all, holy crap.. the implications would be a disaster... yet, I see no logical reason, so long as we have SL pushing it forward, why it can't happen.

All down to SL, can he deliver us the dream, like the op said Bristol has beauty and history to rival any City any where in the world, we just lack a venue for the modern age to showcase it.

pfft, fiasco if it didn't happen and it wouldn't be through lack of trying on our behalf either. fiasco I say.

The thing to remember listening to the "banking crisis" chatter is that money is a figment of everyones imagination, no-one actually has any, (including the banks who are borrowing from eachother at stupid interest rates), and as long as everyone stops listening to that little voice in their heads and keeps borrowing from everyone else, we will all be fine. :shocking:

The last thing we need is an "emperors new clothes" sitaution, thats what killed Northern Rock and would probably kill all the others if the rumour mill is to be believed.

Precisely - its all numbers on a screen and paper that's magically worth something more than its intrinsic value because its backed by the Bank of England that doesn't actually have anything of much value either (apart from a printing press that has caused inflation to run out of control). Basically don't ask to many questions of the overly complicated Mafia run banking system or you will find out that no one has anything and that realisation would apparently destroy our world.

Archived