IGNORED

Albert Song

LawrenceWestonNick

Not sure about the song, but we need to come up with something.

As an "old'un" City fan for 35 years, I think Albert is probably the most exciting and talented player I have ever seen at City during that time.

Sure, several come close. Bob Taylor, Jackie Jackinosvskie (sorry probably spelt his surname wrong), Andy Cole and Leroy Lita come to mind but this guy takes the biscuit.

Watching the way he made mincemeat of Sotons' LB (Fox ?) last Saturday I was mesmerised. He has that amazing ability to somehow keep the ball stuck to his feet whilst jinking around defenders.

His final ball in to the box lets him down a bit sometimes, but he will learn.

Was it £40K to Barnet for him ? Deal of the century.

Albert will be playing in the Prem soon.

Hopefully with us.

In work today a song came on the radio by prefab sprout, I dont know what its called, Anyway hows this for a song for albert.

He gets the ball,

He scores a goal,

Alberts cooking

The song is "the king of rock & roll" with the chorus "Hot dog, jumping frog, albuquerque"........random!

Watching the way he made mincemeat of Sotons' LB (Fox ?) last Saturday I was mesmerised. He has that amazing ability to somehow keep the ball stuck to his feet whilst jinking around defenders.

This may sound a bit daft, but watching him against Southampton on saturday it reminded me of the 1962 World Cup Final.

You had one team in yellow and blue, the other in a redish hue (well those grainy black and white films made it hard to decipher colour) and this precocious talent that seemed unstoppable.

Yes, even I can't believe I'm saying it, but, Albert reminded me of a young Pele.

This may sound a bit daft, but watching him against Southampton on saturday it reminded me of the 1962 World Cup Final.

You had one team in yellow and blue, the other in a redish hue (well those grainy black and white films made it hard to decipher colour) and this precocious talent that seemed unstoppable.

Yes, even I can't believe I'm saying it, but, Albert reminded me of a young Pele.

No no no, jairziniho if that is how you spell it.

Not sure about the song, but we need to come up with something.

I now some people don't like copying other teams songs, but how about using this one:

Albert, Albert Adomah runs down the wing for me (or similar)

Could even add other lines e.g. Nicky, Nicky Maynard scores all those goals for me/ Cisse, Kalifa Cisse wins all those tackles for me/ Neil, Neil Kilkenny bosses midfield for me

I now some people don't like copying other teams songs, but how about using this one:

Could even add other lines e.g. Nicky, Nicky Maynard scores all those goals for me/ Cisse, Kalifa Cisse wins all those tackles for me/ Neil, Neil Kilkenny bosses midfield for me

It must be the cococabana .

when the balls at is feet we get up off are seats

Because its albert ALBERT ADOOOOOOOOMAAAAAAAAAH

The whole ground signing that would be superb!

Just looking at world in motion lyrics and im no being funny but they fit albert perfectly.

Change loves got the world in motion to 'berts got the world in motion' and singin for england, eng-ger-land to 'we're singing for albert, A-doh-mah' and bob is very much your mothers brother.

Sing just the first verse and chorus then it would fit nice.

As I mentioned in another thread LMFA.O Sexy and I Know it is the way forward!

Neil look at Adomah

Neil look at Adomah

Neil look at Adomah

He's out wide

Neil look at Adomah

Neil look at Adomah

Neil look at Adomah

He's out wide

When he runs down the wing, this is what he sees

Defenders falling over leaving him free

Hes got skills in his locker and he aint afraid to show it

Hes City and you know it!!!!

Wigley Wigley Wigley Wigley Wigley yea

As I mentioned in another thread LMFA.O Sexy and I Know it is the way forward!

Neil look at Adomah

Neil look at Adomah

Neil look at Adomah

He's out wide

Neil look at Adomah

Neil look at Adomah

Neil look at Adomah

He's out wide

When he runs down the wing, this is what he sees

Defenders falling over leaving him free

Hes got skills in his locker and he aint afraid to show it

Wigley Wigley Wigley Wigley Wigley yea

Ok I get it, and it's quite funny. But again, why Wigley?

Archived