IGNORED

What Time Are You Leaving Bristol?

Red Finesse

I've Just found out that i will be departing our wonderful city (Rose Tinted spec alert due to whats coming up! :laugh: ) at around 9.30am expected to be roaming Cardiff from 1100am. This works out fine for me as i'm not driving and can partake in the pre-football ritual of guzzling the odd pint or five and have no worries of missing a minute of this fantastic occasion! I've just read on the main site that the coaches are scheduled to leave at 1100am. I predict that shortly after 12.30 the coachfulls of cider eds will be joining me!

So..... Is there anyone out there who plans on leaving even earlier or later than me or the coaches??? Or have i timed it pretty spot on?? :)

Guest glos red

quality glos boy how many of you are going down on the train. there are 3 of us going meeting a whole coach load from nailsea when we get there. can't wait till sunday the nerves are already getting to me

have just travelled down from arbroath, scotland see the folks go bristol on sat stay at mates then leave for cardiff bout 9.30 get tickets from st mary street ticket office then enjoy the lads stuffing brighton then back to bristol few pints then mon travell back to haggis land and turn to in work 0830 on tuesday cant wait. :):laugh::blink:

quality glos boy how many of you are going down on the train. there are 3 of us going meeting a whole coach load from nailsea when we get there. can't wait till sunday the nerves are already getting to me
3 departing in the wifes car :)

Leaving Teignmouth at around 8:00 to pick up numerous waifs and strays in Bristol en-route to Cardiff. Looking forward to seeing the red tide swell as I pass Taunton and Bridgewater!

Abandoned the idea of the trains as it seems Brunel's finest line doesn't have a sunday morning service!

Anyone know which car park is the easiest to get out of after the match?

Doc - we need a big game from you on Sunday matey.

Guest bristolbred

Wouldn' t leave it too late to leave Bristol, :)

I drove a train over the M4 bridge just before Parkway on Saturday, and the motorway traffic heading for wales, (f.a. cup day) was horrendous, then when you get the other side, you'll be stuck behind all us "northern" exiles!!. :laugh:

:laugh::blink::laugh:

Guest rednick_74

leaving Taunton at 9:00am to go to gordano, then on to cardiff.. looking forward to seeing the red and white en route... :)

have just travelled down from arbroath, scotland see the folks go bristol on sat stay at mates then leave for cardiff bout 9.30 get tickets from st mary street ticket office then enjoy the lads stuffing brighton then back to bristol few pints then mon travell back to haggis land and turn to in work 0830 on tuesday cant wait. :):laugh::blink:
Born in Arbroath (cliffburn) myself! small world init?

leaving bristol tomorrow at 6'o clock returning monday!

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

NO SURRENDER

50-39

Archived