IGNORED

Gas Vs Totton

Welcome To The Jungle

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Totton to smash the gas.

Hard to see Albert and Nicky even making it to half time if we played those bruisers, and they'd probably be out for weeks.

Not much to gain from playing them, all in all not worth the hassle.

Well said. As beautiful as it would be to beat those scummy bastards to first of all knock them out, secondly to put them firmly in their place and lastly to make them shut up about the JPT we don't need to. We don't need to prove anything to them. We know we're better, they know we're better and the whole footballing world know we're better.

To be honest they are the last team I want in the third round draw as we can only lose. We win, yeah it's great, but we all know we should be beating that shower of a club anyway. They win, and well, it doesn't bear thinking about. I admire all the people that want them and aren't scared of the possible defeat, but I also remember people on this forum wanting them in the JPT back in 07, while personally I was worried and would rather we didn't have to play those inbred, nasty, cheating b*******. And as Nogbad said, the talented players we possess shouldn't be sharing the pitch with such low league cloggers, remember Scott's injury aginst them back in 2007.

As for people that have voted for Rovers to win, what are you doing? As a City fan you should surely want Rovers to lose, everytime, all the time, against anyone.

Totton to humiliate them on national TV.

Then, in the draw for the next round, we get Totton away, leaving the Sags to reflect on what they've missed out on.

Yep, we all need cheering up a bit today, that would cheer me up A LOT.yes.gif

3-0 to the (comparatively) mighty Totton, and numerous well deserved red cards for the desperately floundering gas.redcard.gifredcard.gifredcard.gif

Archived