IGNORED

Millennium Stadium..itinerary!

dazza247

Before anyone laughs at me I know the game kicks off at 3pm..just wondering if there has been any announcements about pre-match entertainment and the like yet?! Has anyone managed to get a programme or anything which states this?!

Says on the tickets that the gates open at 1pm!! I'll arrive in Cardiff for around 11:30 am and will frequent some public house for some food and a beverage or two. Just wondering if it'll be worth getting there when the gates are open or wait until a bit later on.

Guessing they'll have a bit of a sing-song and the National Anthem or similar..it's just when we went to Wembley I seem to remember a Celebrity match with Chris Evans etc etc..anything like this happening this year?! Will obviously be good to welcome the players when they first come out as well!!

Most likely some band will come out and play a few songs to stir up a bit of noise, a couple of singers, an Under 12's game where nobody can lose, (PC n all that) and then the Players come out, National Anthem, Bob's yer uncle.

Usually something along those lines.

Just unearthed a Div 2 Play-Off final Prog from 2 years ago (Brentford V Stoke)

and the Order of Events was as follows:

12.10 - Penalty Comp

12.45 Players Warm-Up

1.10-1.20 Pre Match entertainment continues

1.22 Team enter stadium

1.25 National Anthem

1.30 Kick Off

Most likely some band will come out and play a few songs to stir up a bit of noise, a couple of singers, an Under 12's game where nobody can lose, (PC n all that) and then the Players come out, National Anthem, Bob's yer uncle.

Usually something along those lines.

Just unearthed a Div 2 Play-Off final Prog from 2 years ago (Brentford V Stoke)

and the Order of Events was as follows:

12.10 - Penalty Comp

12.45 Players Warm-Up

1.10-1.20 Pre Match entertainment continues

1.22 Team enter stadium

1.25 National Anthem

1.30 Kick Off

how can the players warm up if they're not in the stadium yet??I'm guessing you mean warm up on the pitch... :laugh:

if not,ignore me,I'm jst being dumb :)

Archived