IGNORED

Boxing Tonight

bcfcbs20

Murray won that fight by 3 rounds imo, Macklin was doing very well but faded from round 6 onwards which was a shame Sturm won that fight by the skin of his teeth. There's some cracking fights this weekend Chris Edwards v Shinny Bayaar, Ashley Theophane v Ben Murphy and of course Amir Khan v Lamont Peterson, bring it on I say.

PS anyone watch the Nigel Benn documentary on ITV in the week a really good watch I thought here's the link if anyone missed it 100% worth a watch.

http://www.itv.com/t...htoftheirlives/

Amir wasn't on his game and poor tactically.

Very close fight but despite Khan bitching about the decision I thought Peterson deserved it. He was the aggressor and Khan spent too much of the fight on the back foot.

Quality fight and hopefully they'll have a rematch in Vegas in March. I'd still make Khan favourite for that...

Amir wasn't on his game and poor tactically.

Very close fight but despite Khan bitching about the decision I thought Peterson deserved it. He was the aggressor and Khan spent too much of the fight on the back foot.

Quality fight and hopefully they'll have a rematch in Vegas in March. I'd still make Khan favourite for that...

I would totally agree with this. Khan started off like a train, but after the first two rounds Petersen just about shaded every round bar one or two in my opinion.

Was a really good fight and fair play to Petersen, his story really is something else. But if a rematch happens and Amir is on form he should be good enough to get revenge.

Archived