IGNORED

How Confident Are You?

Turkey

Honestly please. Will you win on Sunday?

As a Brighton fan I'm of course extremly excited about Sunday although I don't really expect us to win. I thought you were poor against Hartlepool but then so were we against Swindon! So whilst it could go either way I do slightly favour you lot. :)

Guest eviltaxman
I was at Ashton Gate but I don't that has much relevance.
Your fans and players celebrated like they'd won a cup... it was a 0-0 draw :)

I was at Ashton Gate but I don't that has much relevance.
You have a soundish defence but the flying wingmen will get around the back :) Tinman and the Doc are the best in this league :laugh: so thats the middle sewn up then :blink: Coles and Butler sound in defence :laugh: then there is the best goalie in this league as well :laugh: Could be a little bit difficult for you :laugh: You`ve had your penalty bit so they are out as well :laugh:

Oh dear you have one hope though and that is NO :D

Your fans and players celebrated like they'd won a cup... it was a 0-0 draw :)
Yeah well we're poo away and we really really needed that point at the time. It gave us the confidence to gone on a very good run of form.

As for Sunday. I think we'll be defencive again. Everyone behind the ball working hard and trying to catch you on the break with Knight/Jones. If you score early it could be a very intresting game.

You have a soundish defence but the flying wingmen will get around the back :laugh: Tinman and the Doc are the best in this league :blink: so thats the middle sewn up then :laugh: Coles and Butler sound in defence :laugh: then there is the best goalie in this league as well :laugh: Could be a little bit difficult for you :D You`ve had your penalty bit so they are out as well :laugh:

Oh dear you have one hope though and that is NO :D

We'll protect the flanks and get men behind the ball I'm sure. We're strong when we do that. We have strong tall center backs who clear anything up thrown at them. Two defencive midfielders who make it hard to play through the middle of us. And our "wingers" will protect the full backs. They'll be no easy way through. If we can sneak a goal we could well win it this way. I imagine you would then be very bitter, like Swindon, as you were the better team but it works for us. What can I say? You go out their to win promotion. Who cares if we bore the nation! :)

You were very unlucky we were crap up front that day mate... :)

But on Sunday when it all matters we will be lifting that trophy, and it will be soggy fish and chips at the peir for you lot.. :P

That's what Swindon said..

You make your own luck. If you defend well not only does it prevent the opposition from scoring it frustrates them and they lash at things.

We'll protect the flanks and get men behind the ball I'm sure. We're strong when we do that. We have strong tall center backs who clear anything up thrown at them. Two defencive midfielders who make it hard to play through the middle of us. And our "wingers" will protect the full backs. They'll be no easy way through. If we can sneak a goal we could well win it this way. I imagine you would then be very bitter, like Swindon, as you were the better team but it works for us. What can I say? You go out their to win promotion. Who cares if we bore the nation! :)
Quote T.Rougier "we will do what ever it takes" remember no--one in the top six beat us this season and that wont change :laugh:

Archived