IGNORED

Ribiero

Esmond Million's Bung

Not strange, was said when he joined then that he could play in cup.

Surely not in long term plans

You might be right perhaps City are not in Ribeiros long term plans :laughcont: ....had a stormer today apparently. But so did Skuse so it would be very difficult to get Ribs into the team should he come back as agreed in January.

I must be honest and man enough to admit that I didnt think Skuse was good enough but he was excellent in Defence today... a bit more support for albert and he would have got a 10 from me.

You might be right perhaps City are not in Ribeiros long term plans :laughcont: ....had a stormer today apparently. But so did Skuse so it would be very difficult to get Ribs into the team should he come back as agreed in January.

I must be honest and man enough to admit that I didnt think Skuse was good enough but he was excellent in Defence today... a bit more support for albert and he would have got a 10 from me.

Ribeiro had a stormer today? Where've you read this?

All of the reviews I've seen on Ribs from their fans have been quite poor, claiming he loses concentration too much and is poor defensively.

Ribeiro had a stormer today? Where've you read this?

All of the reviews I've seen on Ribs from their fans have been quite poor, claiming he loses concentration too much and is poor defensively.

Havent read it anywhere had a match report by phone from a work colleague who is a Charlton season ticket holder and goes to every game..purposely asked him for an honest appraisal of Ribs performance and this is what he said.

Two reviews from 5000 fans! ?

I dont believe anything I read on a fans forum :rofl2br: :rofl2br:

Havent read it anywhere had a match report by phone from a work colleague who is a Charlton season ticket holder and goes to every game..purposely asked him for an honest appraisal of Ribs performance and this is what he said.

But you believe the view of 1 fan ??!!

Dont get me wrong , I hope he does well , however !! :tumbleweed:

Oh yes... Roge my mate is an ex pro, now working in Sports Media like me and I would trust him to tell the truth... hes got the wisdom of Soloman. Although saying that he did once report for the News of the World..:cool2:

Forgive me for being cynical ! :innocent06:

Carlisle mgr has been very complimentary in the local papers on Rib's performance after last week's match. Think he used the term " tremendous all game". City Mgr called and was told the same.

I was at the Charlton match today and as BigfatDave says he had a great game which both Mgrs commented on after the game. The loan move is just what he needed to kick start his season. With skuse in such fine form, better for Ribs to stay out on loan and continue his education and enjoy being a 1st team player again.

Another view from a Carlisle fan i know..............

He's a dodgy one mate, he looks good going forward but when he does, he isn't the best getting back, but the way we play we have midfielders who can cover so it's looking good, looked good on Saturday, needs match fitness I think, hopefully extend his loan aswell :)

Archived