IGNORED

We Missed Elliott Today - Merged Topics

bcfc_Jamie

Just think we missed him putting the opposition players under pressure and making mistakes..

We didn't have any ariel threat today and just genuinely missed his midfield presence.

All the best to him and his mrs with the new one on it's way and we hope to see him back where he belongs next week.

Just think we missed him putting the opposition players under pressure and making mistakes..

We didn't have any ariel threat today and just genuinely missed his midfield presence.

All the best to him and his mrs with the new one on it's way and we hope to see him back where he belongs next week.

I thought Woolford came in and did very well and i thought his position more central than being stuck out on the wing showed he has the ability to play there and certainly imo tried to create. Im an Elliot but I am sure woolford did himself no harm today especially as pearson will not be allowed to play next week. Ref got conned for the free kick and i know it was well struck but was james a bit slow to react

Got to say we missed Marvin today,his all action play and goal threat was definatly missed today.

The workhorse that allows killa to do his stuff,hope all goes well with the birth of your child.

Hope your back next week,definatly a unsung hero.your presence on the field was missed today.

Football players should be banned from conceiving babies who will be born during the season. :innocent06:

True! We seem to be having a bit of a baby boom at the moment with Maynard starting the trend and then baby Skuuuuuese. I didn't realise Marvin was about to make it a hat-trick. Anymore we should know about?

Killa certainly wasn't the same player without elliot today. If Elliot wasn't selfish and played today i'm sure we would've won the midfield and therefore created more. Woolford was almost playing killenny's usual role today.

I thought there was a minor error made on the subs bench. We added JCR who I couldn't see being brought on. Could've done with a more physical presence - either Stead or Taylor. We lost out physically.

I thought there was a minor error made on the subs bench. We added JCR who I couldn't see being brought on. Could've done with a more physical presence - either Stead or Taylor. We lost out physically.

Not sure about Stead's recovery/fitness, but Taylor is out for sometime with a foot injury as far as I know.

Archived