IGNORED

Fa Cup - 3Rd Round Draw.

Ryan_BCFC

Crawley away is going to be super tough and John Akinde is going to be up for it, So are centre backs already know they are going to get a pasting...However you gotta think we can over come it, good lord we must be due a cup run of some kind soon and lets face it the board are hoping to make some money from some big ties and TV receipts...

COYR On to the 4th round

:fingerscrossed:

Was john akinde any good then because for us he is awful!! cant score from 2 yards out! currently 4th choice striker and not looking like being any better! He wont play against you because we would need to score goals to win and we cant do that if he is on the pitch!

Hes so rubbish lately he cant even score and own goal!!

Was john akinde any good then because for us he is awful!! cant score from 2 yards out! currently 4th choice striker and not looking like being any better! He wont play against you because we would need to score goals to win and we cant do that if he is on the pitch!

Hes so rubbish lately he cant even score and own goal!!

Good to Know!

5 live games on so a chance it may be on tv.

Why would it be? Crawley are no longer one of the lowest ranked teams in the cup unlike last season. All the big teams plus a minnow or two like Tamworth will fill the TV slots.

With their stadium holding just 5000, I presume we will be given 10% (or is it 15%) of tickets?

Crawley fan here! there is no way you will get 1600!!

We have about 120 seats available to away fans and the away end can fit about 1000 in it, although it does get rather cosy! our official capacity is about 4500 is in we werent nice you would get about 550-600 tickets but im sure we will give u 1000

Any trees to climb up?

Crawley are a vile little club with a history of financial wrong doing, liquidation threats, and winding up orders. Somehow they bought there way to the conference title last season, and now think they own the basement division, with there billy big bolli-ks spend spend attitude. Less said about there manager Steve Evans the better, but to discribe him as unpleasent would be a massive understatement, along with his ex saghead sidekick Paul Raynor, while mention is made of the Horfield cavemen, they also have two goalkeepers of sag fame :laugh:, Micheal Kuipers and Scott Shearer, so there you have it, a totaly unpleasent bunch. :innocent06:

Crawley are a vile little club with a history of financial wrong doing, liquidation threats, and winding up orders. Somehow they bought there way to the conference title last season, and now think they own the basement division, with there billy big bolli-ks spend spend attitude. Less said about there manager Steve Evans the better, but to discribe him as unpleasent would be a massive understatement, along with his ex saghead sidekick Paul Raynor, while mention is made of the Horfield cavemen, they also have two goalkeepers of sag fame :laugh:, Micheal Kuipers and Scott Shearer, so there you have it, a totaly unpleasent bunch. :innocent06:

Just because you don't like our manager doesnt mean we are all a vile bunch!

You will all be made welcome and you even get to use our bar :-) we are quite a nice bunch as we know where our roots are!

As for buying everything, gillingham, Swindon, Southend to name a few have spent lots more than we have this season, we only paid for 1 player and his value has already trebled. We also got someone for free and sold him for 150,000 so not too shabby!

Excellent draw against one of the more dynamic teams in the football league. Why you have to build our opponents up in such a negative way i do not know .....not really in the spirit of the cup i might suggest.

Besides we have no history with this club as far as i am aware . Weve never played them before . Hope its a freindly occasion for the fans . Competitive on the pitch of course.

Looking forward to the visit from you guys should be a cracking game ... a little like Derby last term. Teams on form and we should be more than up for a decent contest with your selfs. As for being a vile little club i do think that is unfair... were very welcoming to away fans including the bar before and after the game. Our Manager is not the most liked around but that should not reflect on the rest of us. Akinde wont start this one as Tubbs and Barnett are far better and can actually score. As for tickets we do give over a 1000 to away support but for games like this that will attract more home support you may well be restricted to 800 ( shame as our new stand will be up in Feb).

Excellent draw against one of the more dynamic teams in the football league. Why you have to build our opponents up in such a negative way i do not know .....not really in the spirit of the cup i might suggest.

Besides we have no history with this club as far as i am aware . Weve never played them before . Hope its a freindly occasion for the fans . Competitive on the pitch of course.

indeed, didn't they stuff the gash recently?:clapping:

Looking forward to the visit from you guys should be a cracking game ... a little like Derby last term. Teams on form and we should be more than up for a decent contest with your selfs. As for being a vile little club i do think that is unfair... were very welcoming to away fans including the bar before and after the game. Our Manager is not the most liked around but that should not reflect on the rest of us. Akinde wont start this one as Tubbs and Barnett are far better and can actually score. As for tickets we do give over a 1000 to away support but for games like this that will attract more home support you may well be restricted to 800 ( shame as our new stand will be up in Feb).

Im hoping Tubbs scores to be honest but still hope Bristol City win !!!

sorry we should destroy crawley, cant see why this is being viewed as tough..... hopefully will be going as my bro lives in east grinstead about 5 miles away......crawley is a dump according to him and we should trample all over this outfit

We should....

but these games are always tricky because mentally players lack motivation or think the game will be easy... Plus this crawley will probabaly play out their skins - this is their cup final!

To call us vile, is incredibly unfair. Yes we have had financial problems in the past, with former owners at the helm and yes we have Evans. But I think you will find we are a warm and friendly bunch and try to play football in the right way. All away supporters our welcome in our bar and you get superb viewing facilities with cover at the away end. Try AFC Wombles.

Yes we have a few bob these days, but we did have a fantastic cup run last year, culminating at Old Traffod. What would a trip there do for your finances I wonder.

FYI. We don't think we own the basement division and are thankful for every game we play in it. Not so long ago we were one hour away from folding and thanks to the money of Bruce Winfield, who sadly passed away before he could see us achieve league status and the investment of a couple of legitimate directors, the Carters, we paid our debts and hauled ourselves out of the mire. The rest is history as your brief cup adventure will be come 5pm on 7th January 2011.

Have a good trip and a safe journey home.

Just because you don't like our manager doesnt mean we are all a vile bunch!

You will all be made welcome and you even get to use our bar :-) we are quite a nice bunch as we know where our roots are!

The 500 or so of you that supported the club back in the Southern League days yes... Im sure you're enjoying a ride that you never thought you'd see! I just hope for your sake that it doesnt all end in tears like with Boston or Rushden & Diamonds....

Archived