IGNORED

A Mini Man Utd?

Riaz

With recent sell-out crowds and a high demand for tickets, plus the fact we are the envy of alot of other clubs (for one reason or the another), Are we turning into a mini Man Utd?

It seems everything about the club is positive, and with signings like Gilliespie and a team full of relatively young players, I would'nt be surprised if we were pushing for a premiership place in within the next 5 - 10 years.

Does anyone share my optimism?

With recent sell-out crowds and a high demand for tickets, plus the fact we are the envy of alot of other clubs (for one reason or the another), Are we turning into a mini Man Utd?

It seems everything about the club is positive, and with signings like Gilliespie and a team full of relatively young players, I would'nt be surprised if we were pushing for a premiership place in within the next 5 - 10 years.

Yeah i do

I said on a previous post that this club could be going places after rougier said that we've got the best team spirit then any other club he's been at. He also said that barlow was one of the best coaches and wilson managers he's ever worked with and today gillespie said that he thought our fans were fantastic with a really good settup. This is really good news and i strongly beleive that if we go up this season we can be in the prem within 5 years.

Good work city and keep it up for sunday!!! :laugh:

:):laugh::blink::laugh:

Guest LeicesterRed

I think if we win on sunday we`ll see a different approach next season. I think DW is basically a good manager. I think the most we can hope for in Div 1 is consolidation for a few seasons, and I for one would be happy with that before pushing for the premiership.

Lets get a win on sunday before worrying about our future. Call me a defeatist, but I don`t feel good about sunday for some reason. We can beat brighton, but we have to be careful of them on the break because they`ll play as they did at AG.

I do pray we win!!!

An early goal will settle our nerves, 2 will make me ecstatic and 3, i`ll be delerious.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ScottishRed

Rougier said that same comment when he was trying to get a contract at Hibs as well!

As soon as he got a 2 year deal, his performances were lack lustre most of the time.

As long as he does the business on Sunday, I don't care though!

I agree! it's ours for the taking! COME ON CITY!!!

Guest bcfcsols

Funnily enough I was thinking exactly this earlier. Apart from my connection to us and Man U was when I was working out why everyone else hates us.........

Archived