IGNORED

Can We Watch City In Prison?

You haven't followed up on your threats to kill Colin have you?! :shocking:

I have NEVER threatened to kill Colin, but a murder 'rap' - as we 'nutters' call it, would be good for my street cred inside.

Afterall, who do you go for in the showers - the killer of Colin, or the pretty boy in for cottaging?

Eh??

P.S. Tomarse? Make it £15 each, and perhaps 'knuckles" will do the ref from the Boro game, AND Colin?

Take a spoon and a big poster, if you are in for life you could have tunneled out in 12 years.

If you can bring mice back from the dead by holding them tight you'll be alright.

Organise a football match against Germany and run away at full time.

Take a spoon and a big poster, if you are in for life you could have tunneled out in 12 years.

If you can bring mice back from the dead by holding them tight you'll be alright.

Organise a football match against Germany and run away at full time.

Doesn't the chap in the Green Mile get executed though?!

I would suggest avoiding improvised prison alcoholic drinks which seem to consist of marmite and fermented jam.

I have a friend in prison at the moment, all he gets is the basic 5 channels, plus itv2, bbc3, e4 and one other (can't remember it)

No access to premium channels, in fact he's gutted he's going to miss half the formula one next season now thats gone to sky.

........ I think it all started to go wrong when Dollymarie banned me from this forum.......

crying.gif

........ I used to live and breath OTIB, but after my banning I had nothing to live for ........

no.gif

....... that is when I fell into a life on the streets, and the downward spirral just kept on going ..........

dunno.gif

...... without OTIB, I felt I had nothing to life for........ no self respect .......... no voice.

At least inside, I will be protected from the cruel world that is the moderators of OTIB - just me, my framed photo of me and Bob Taylor, and my 'Super Robins' soap-on-a-rope.

We' ll be fine on our own ..............

praying%20smiley.gif

Doesn't the chap in the Green Mile get executed though?!

I would suggest avoiding improvised prison alcoholic drinks which seem to consist of marmite and fermented jam.

He does, but he gets favours from the guards, so alls, good. No death penalty here :)

Oh god, that concoction sounds nasty. But you either love it or hate it!

........ I think it all started to go wrong when Dollymarie banned from this forum.......

crying.gif

........ I used to live and breath OTIB, but after my banning I had nothing to live for ........

no.gif

....... that is when I fell into a life on the streets, and the downward spirral just kept on going ..........

dunno.gif

...... without OTIB, I felt I had nothing to life for........ no self respect .......... no voice.

At least inside, I will be protected from the cruel world that is the moderators of OTIB - just me, my framed photo of me and Bob Taylor, and my 'Super Robins' soap-on-a-rope.

We' ll be fine on our own ..............

praying%20smiley.gif

Always good to have soap on a rope... Means you can pull it back out. Good forward thinking.

He does, but he gets favours from the guards, so alls, good. No death penalty here :)

Oh god, that concoction sounds nasty. But you either love it or hate it!

Going off topic slightly, am I the only person in this country that doesn't mind marmite? I just can't feel that passionately, either for or against it. :dunno:

Going off topic slightly, am I the only person in this country that doesn't mind marmite? I just can't feel that passionately, either for or against it. :dunno:

Have I got to explain EVERYTHING?

Go into a supermarket: go up to the marmite counter: there are lots of jars of marmite: in every supermarket in the country.......

So: NO, you are not the only person who likes marmite - you just spend too much time in the showers, 'cutting your toe-nails'.

You disgust me.

disapointed2se.gif

My housemate and his girlfriend are crazy about the stuff, in fact he told me he's taking her up the marmite motorway later. Couldn't find that place on my road map...

My housemate and his girlfriend are crazy about the stuff, in fact he told me he's taking her up the marmite motorway later. Couldn't find that place on my road map...

If anyone was wondering who has farted, it was me.

And I'm not even sorry.

It's okay, can't spread it too thick mind.

I find I can like it and loath it.

Time for a poll I think :)

It's secret, you'll only ever find while driving the pink cadilac

Love it reminds of rimming.

Thanks for that EMB. Wine all over keyboard now.

It's okay, can't spread it too thick mind.

I find I can like it and loath it.

Time for a poll I think :)

It's also said, that Robbie Savage is like marmite. I've never wanted to kill a jar of marmite though. :ermm:

Red or white, white is really good for breaking down the other stuff that clogs up keyboards.............................so i've heard.

Hmmm, not sure what other stains you could be referring to. It was white, but I've now also poured a glass of red wine over the keyboard, so that should remove any stains. I think that's how it works.

Archived