IGNORED

Phone Call

grifty

Just got a phone call from McInnes asking about getting a half season ticket or something.

But when I picked up and heard "Hello, it's Derek McInnes here, manager of Bristol City Football Club..." I honestly thought I was getting a trial or something.

We had so many injuries, I was the only person who could play.

What a dirty trick by the club!

Just got a phone call from McInnes asking about getting a half season ticket or something.

But when I picked up and heard "Hello, it's Derek McInnes here, manager of Bristol City Football Club..." I honestly thought I was getting a trial or something.

Better luck next time :laughcont:

You only got a phone call? You must all be on the naughty list.

Del just turned up at my work, made me a brew, told my boss to give me a raise & done my filing.

You only got a brew and a pay rise. Del just....no, I wouldn't go there....

Sorry to hear that Grifty because I did get a trial...:winner_third_h4h:

Had the call from Del this morning and just had another call from the club 10 minutes ago......they really are pushing to get me back as a ST holder, starting to feel a bit valued now, shallow I know but hey at least they are making the effort !!

Del left me a message when I couldn't pick the call up. Most bizarre.

Whilst I admire the effort to win back the ST holders who left I hope someone at the Gate is reflecting long and hard on why it's necessary to run this campaign and on what has changed to make it possible.

Sticking with KM when he so obviously wasn't up to the job of taking the club forward was a mistake - the scale of which is measured in reduced ST sales and gates.

The appointment of a credible manager has brought a remarkable transformation of the mood on and off the pitch. Shame it didn't happen a year ago.

Del left me a message when I couldn't pick the call up. Most bizarre.

Whilst I admire the effort to win back the ST holders who left I hope someone at the Gate is reflecting long and hard on why it's necessary to run this campaign and on what has changed to make it possible.

Sticking with KM when he so obviously wasn't up to the job of taking the club forward was a mistake - the scale of which is measured in reduced ST sales and gates.

The appointment of a credible manager has brought a remarkable transformation of the mood on and off the pitch. Shame it didn't happen a year ago.

Will you be returning more often now RE?

Will you be returning more often now RE?

Yes! Things are looking very exciting. But not with a ST - at least not this season. The habit has been broken.

The marketing effort is good at the moment. The cut price ticket last week was a very good idea. Just hoping that lessons have been learned from the Millen era.

Yes! Things are looking very exciting. But not with a ST - at least not this season. The habit has been broken.

The marketing effort is good at the moment. The cut price ticket last week was a very good idea. Just hoping that lessons have been learned from the Millen era.

Glad to hear it, whilst I may not have agreed with you at the time it is a travesty that so many fans were allowed to become so disinterested as you became. Whilst local fans are the bread and butter those who travel from further afield should be appreciated by the club.

Good to hear the bug is biting back mate, here's to some exciting times!

Glad to hear it, whilst I may not have agreed with you at the time it is a travesty that so many fans were allowed to become so disinterested as you became. Whilst local fans are the bread and butter those who travel from further afield should be appreciated by the club.

Good to hear the bug is biting back mate, here's to some exciting times!

Indeed - good to be in friendly correspondence with you Jordan..

I've not felt this positive about a City manager for many years - possibly ever. Your generation could be in for a great ride.

Exactly my situation, we had 3 season tickets and didnt renew any this year, now going on a match by match basis.

You have hit the nail on the head with the habit having been broken, not sure I will buy another ST as there is no benefit to me personally , cant make it to enough games to take advantage of the price incentive and its not asthough i have any trouble getting a ticket !!

Loved being a ST holder, made me feel part of the club and that would have continued year on year but now it would have to be a case of not being able to guarentee me a seat that would drive me back to buying another ST.

Finsihing on the positive though, enjoying my football much more now, partly due to DM and the resurection and also due to not feeling asthough I HAVE to go to football every other week which was the case for much of last season.

Archived