IGNORED

Promotion Or Winning The Fa Cup

Guest BCFC Bu$$man

Its a hard question but i would have to say promotion because then we would have closer sights to the premiership although FA cup would be rare :Party12:

Guest Holly7406

I'd say Promotion as the League is what makes a Club not Cup Comps. Once we get to the top league then I'd say FA Cup.

Guest bristolbred

F.A. Cup!!. :laugh:

Another day out, with 34,000+ City fans, :blink:

Nice weather, good beer, :laugh:

And a Bristolian Baby boom as we won!!, :laugh:

:):laugh:

If we were to win the fa cup then we would improve as a team but the team would tire! its a hard question and in all honestly i have no idea what i would choose!! also though you say that we can win promotion any other year but we could win the fa cup in another year????!!!!???

Guest Liam_Burns

promotion without doubt! division two is awful, i dont think the FA Cup could make up for another year in this dire division

Hard.

If we won the F.A. Cup we would be in Europe!

That was my thought as well. Especially as they will have group stage in UEFA cup now, so you'd get 4 games 2 home 2 away in europe and a nice day out for the cup final (not to mention the semi-final and the rest of the cup run). We would be starting to talk about serious money (money that could help "buy" not only promotion but a squad that could thrive at the next level).

FA Cup would probably do more good in the big picture than promotion

Archived