IGNORED

Steve Millen

Tom

Sort it out media team.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10327~2541836,00.html

Having been left out in the cold by the man who signed him in the summer, Steve Millen, in the early part of the season, Bolasie has since made his first start and a number of substitute appearances for City since the arrival of new boss Derek McInnes in October.

Another bizarre error this time from SSN...

"Yannick Bolasie and Jamal Campbell-Ryce are pushing for a place in McInnes' first XI and are challenging winger Greg Woolford, who escaped a bizarre injury in midweek after he stood on a pin while putting up Christmas decorations."

You'd think people would have a rough idea of what they're on about wouldn't you?

Because of this basic error, I am now refusimg to go and watch Bristol at West Brom tomorrow!

Well, I for one will be watching us take on the Baggies at their Molineux home. Come on you purples! Lager Army!! :blink:

It does make you wonder about our former boss Keith "Stevie-Boy" Millen, when you read in todays Evening Blag that Kalifa Cisse was told by Keith "Stevie-Baby" Millen prior to the beginning of the season............."that he would not be picking Cisse for the team" Nothing like creating a good atmosphere in the dressing room by making players feel included, and part of the squad...........this will be my final comment on Keith "Steve-it-out" Millen when I say ..............................Good Luck with your job hunting........you were a great servant to BCFC..........but you are not a Manager, and never will be.

Archived